Campfire

I'm sorry I know I've probably done this already, but I had just a normal shitty day at school, nothing in particular bad happened just one of those days BUT you gotta deal with it and this is how I deal with it!

It was a cold October night, most people might be out for meals, sat at home eating, drinking, watching TV, putting their Halloween decorations up, searching for Halloween costumes, but of course not, you and your family weren't normal, and you couldn't give two shits! Who wants to be normal anyway?! Boring people that's who! And none of you ain't boring. You were all sitting round a campfire on the beach toasting marshmallows, of course something you never imagined of happening in Britain, but in America it was popular to do on a nice night. All of you sitting on the sand or beanbags with blankets wrapped round your shoulders, toasting your marshmallows on the fire.

Then Robert reached behind him and pulled out his guitar as everyone cheered knowing they were going to hear him sing, he stood up and dramatically bowed before sitting back down again getting the guitar ready.

"What you gonna play Rob?"

"Well seeing as this was Y/n's idea..." he smiled up at you. "I thought I would play her favourite." He started strumming the guitar to the familiar tune everyone knew as your favourite song.

Tuck me turn out the light

Kept safe and sound at night

Little girls depend on things like that

Everyone looked over at you smiling at the big grin on your face not noticing everyone looking at you whilst humming and swaying along to Robert.

Brushed my teeth and comb my hair

Had to drive me everywhere

You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone

Make a living, make a home

Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep the night

Scared this wouldn't turn out right

You would hold my hand and sing to me

You grabbed Scarlett's hand who was to the right of you and Paul P's hand who was to the left of you. And on the chorus, everyone joined in singing.

Caterpillar in the tree

How you wonder who'll you'll be

Can't go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might

Don't you worry hold on tight

I promise you there will come a day

Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away

Got your wings, now you can stay

Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away

You've been waiting for this day

All along, you know just what to do

Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly

Butterfly fly away