Just... don't Part 3

Probably around 2 more parts

I'm going to put some photos on here to help you visualize.

Pretend Scarlett's got Instagram for this, annddd I'm using Noah Schnapp again for this, because who doesn't love Noah?!

Scarlett's POV:

ScarlettJohansson

Can't wait for the Golden Globe awards tonight, good luck to those who are nominated and get ready for me and Chris, the chaotic duo to announce a winner

Can't wait for the Golden Globe awards tonight, good luck to those who are nominated and get ready for me and Chris, the chaotic duo to announce a winner. Probably end going completely wrong!

Comments:

ColinJost: Looking gorgeous, as always

ElizabethOlsen: Scarlett you look so pretty already and from what i can see that dress is *chef's kiss*

Scarletts.bottom: OHHHH MAMA GAY PANIC!

BrieLarson: Good luck everyone

Y/n'sbitch: Where's Y/n? We haven't had Y/n and Scarlett content in months IT'S PHYSICALLY KILLING ME!

I skimmed through the comments briefly, some of them compliments from friends but most of them asking where Y/n was, I wish I knew. After that night of the engagement party I tried ringing Y/n, texting her, calling her, all day, nothing. I went to someone who know what was going on and I didn't really want to go to Brie because of two things, one she's still pissed at me and TWO she's scares me. So I went to Lizzie and she suggested that I'd just give her some space, which I did but it was killing me! I really didn't want to give her space, I want to apologize to her but I couldn't get through cause I can tell you one thing from knowing that girl nearly 13 years now, it is that she can hold a grudge pretty well. And that grudge has gone on for months now. I turned my phone off, putting it on silent trying not to stress myself out before tonight.

- skip to when they get there -