Ice Skating Fun

"Come on Y/n stop being such a baby!" Scarlett laughed in the middle of the ice rink.

"I'm not being baby Scar I just don't want to end up with something broken!" Your eyes widen as your feet skidded forward but you quickly grabbed hold of the side. "So I think imma just sit this one out and you know!" You pointed back towards the mini cafe at the ice rink.

"Nope!" Scarlett shouted as she skated towards you. "Come here you!" She laughed grabbing both your hands.

"It's not funny!l you poured.

"Oh come on admit it Y/n it is a bit."

"No! No it isn't!" You frowned.

"I've got you ok?! Just stand up! Properly!" You gripped tighter on her hands.

"That's what all adults say! When they teach you how to ride a bike they say they've got you and they won't let go BUT THEY DO SCARLETT THEY LET GO!!" You ramble.

"Ooookkaaaayyyy! Right yeah us adults might do that but I promise you I'm not gonna let go of your hands! I've got you ok?" You nodded.

You stood up properly with Scarlett still holding your hands. "You're alright, you're alright!" she reassures you with a smile trying to to laugh as you skid nearly falling over but quickly with the tight grip on your hands hoisting you up before you fall on your bum. 

"It's not funny!" you whine. "I really hate this i don't know how talked me into this!"

"You'll learn, you've got to try new things. Just don't think about it, if you think you're going  to fall you are going to fall. Just focus on me ok." You looked at her and she smiled. She was skating backwards, making it look so easy, still holding onto giving you a reassuring smile. Before you knew it you were stood up properly and getting the hang of it. "See! You're doing it bubs! You're skating!"