Quotes that represent Y/n and Scarlett's friendship/bond

This is just going to be things you say or television/movies quotes that represent your friendship - or movie/TV quotes you quote on a daily basis.

- "Hey! Stop annoying her! ... That's my job!"

- "I'm sorry I annoy you.... but at least I'm cute right?" *queue intense glare from Scar*

- "You know believe or not Scarlett was a bit of a bitch before she met you" (Robert) *queue another intense stare from Scarlett"

"Is that true? Did I melt your heart?!" (you)

"Well some people are worth melting for" (Scarlett - if you know where that's from I love you!)

- "A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey inside"

- "No one puts Scarlett/Y/n in the corner!"

- *Y/n gets asked an inappropiate question in an interview*

*clears throat* "Say hello to my little friend!"

*Scarlett ready to kill*

- *Y/n to anyone who hates on Scarlett* = "You're tacky and I hate you!"

- *Y/n to Scarlett* "How do you look like that?! You eat carbs for christ sakes!!"

- "What have you done today to make you feel proud?"

- "Such fun!"

- "Don't say knickers infront of Evans he can't cope with it!"

- "Y/n while we're in here just try and be normal ok?"

"Define normal..."

- I love you, you enormously stubborn, pain in the ass!"

- *Scarlett*: Why don't i get you biscuits?

*Y/n*: Yes can I have 12?

- "lovely bit of squirrel!"

- "SHIT ON IT!"

- "SHALOM!"

- "What are you doing here it's late?"

- "Seriously sometimes i think I'm making a mistake and that you're truly my perfect match"

- "I want to protect you!"