Crazier

i've just posted this on my tumblr but i was so proud of it so i thought i'd share to you all

Type of pic: Song Pic

Song: Crazier - Taylor Swift

Pairing: Kelly Foster x Fem!Reader (We Bought A Zoo)

Warnings: None - I don't think so

Normal Italics are Kelly's thoughts

____________

I'd never gone with the wind, just let it flow

Let it takes me where it wants to go

After her divorce, Kelly couldn't be bothered to go on any of the date her girlfriends set her up on. It wasn't the fact that she didn't believe in love anymore, it's that she didn't have any hope for it. She found it useless and stupid falling madly in love just to be disappointed when the honeymoon phase ends and the true side of your partner shows. So, she focused more on her job seeing as that needed her more, as the zoo was going downhill, she didn't go out with her friends, she followed the same routine everyday, dealing with the different obstacles she overcame everyday as head zookeeper, just letting it flow. That was until the Mee Family arrived, and she met you.

'Til you opened the door

And there's so much more

Since you arrived Kelly found herself trying to change her routine so she could see more of you, even if it was just a glimpse. She knew it sounded stalkers, but she couldn't help it there was something about you, something about you that intrigued her. Since you arrived everyday wasn't just a routine, it's wasn't a job, it was fun, it was special. Seeing as she tried her best to get the both of you to do the same chores together, as you were the only one out of the family that seemed to enjoy getting stuck in the work unlike your brother Benjamin.

I'd never seen it before

I was trying to fly, but I couldn't find wings

But you came along and you changed everything

She never felt like this before. She not only continue to regret dates set up by her friends but regret going out with her friends if it meant she could see you in the Jaguar after everyone had finished work and shared stories over beers.

"Hey Kelly?" Robin nudged Kelly out of daydream at the bar.

"Weren't you supposed to go out with your friends tonight?"

"Oh yeah but I cancelled." Kelly went back to watching you with a smile from afar.

"Ahhhh!" Robin followed her eye direction to you tickling Rosie her laughs echoing the room. "Yeah love will do that to you!" Robin smirked taking a swig of his beer.