CHRISTMAS EVE

Day 23 = December 23rd!!!!

"Scarlett! Scarlett! Scarlett! SCARLETT!" You shook her shoulders whilst she was still half asleep, with you jumping on her bed. "Scarlett if you don't get up soon I'll start so singing CAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!"

"Mmmmm! Let me sleep!" Scarlett groaned.

"Fine you asked! THINGS ARE REALLY COOL IN NAZARETH OUR CITY IS FULL OF JOY CAUSE THIS IS WHERE GIRL MEETS BOY!"

"Ok ok I'm up!" Scarlett groaned getting out of bed.

"Rose get up it's Christmas EVEEEEEE!!!!" 

"God knows what she's gonna be like tomorrow."

"DON'T GO IN MY ROOM I'M STILL WRAPPING!" Scarlett hears you yell from the kitchen.

"I kinda just wanna go back in my own room but ok!" she mumbles whilst rubbing her eyes going into Rose's room to see if she was ok, she was fine still sleeping, God knows how?

"You want Christmas Eve pancakes?!!!" You jump up and down in excitement.

"Is this what you're gonna be like all day?" you eagerly nod.

"And worse tomorrow cause IT'S CHRISTMAS DAYYYYY ALL THE PRESENTS AND THE FOOD AND THE AGGHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!"

"Yeah i should tell you now that i haven't got you anything." Scarlett smirks as she watches your face drop whilst she's making herself a cup of coffee.

"oh ha ha!"

"That's what you get for waking me up early."

"But it's-"

"Don't say 'but it's Christmas Eve'!"

"But it's the day before Christmas Day!" you smirk.

"Seriously?"

"That's what you get for joking about not getting me any presents!" you mock her. "But for real have you got me any presents?" you panic making Scarlett slightly laugh.

"I'm going back to bed for a bit."

"No Scar I'm serious did you forget to buy me presents?"

"Of course i didn't silly just don't come into my room cause i might be wrapping some."