Can I stay?

Reader is 19, living in the US of A at the moment, got an apartment. Boyfriend, Noah Schnapp as usual, Noah is 20 in this, well hardly. When Scarlett is married to Romain, but Rose is not in the picture (sorry luv!)

Today was just a chill days, which you've been having many of recently, which you couldn't complain about but you just wanted to go back to work and start a new project but the filming for your new movie didn't start in a few months so you had free time to kill. 

Today was like many other days Noah was over to spend some time with you, today Sadie came along as well so you three went out to start shopping for Christmas and then go to your favourite restaurant for lunch. Then did a bit more shopping and then came back to watch some movies. Sadie went home around 7pm ish but Noah stayed for dinner like he usually does, during dinner the doorbell went and Noah went up to answer the door, when he came back into the room he was followed by Scarlett who looked like she had been crying, with tears brimming her reddened eyes. 

"Scarlett? What's wrong?" You rushed up to her as Noah began to clear the finished plates from the table to wash them. You guiding Scarlett to the living room as you both sat down as she leaned against you as you rubbed her back.

"Me and Romain got into another fight." she mumbled whilst sniffling. 

"What was it about this time?" you tried to suppress your anger trying to focus on comforting Scarlett. 

"I don't even know this time, but it was worse than the rest of them, it was really bad he stormed upstairs and has locked himself in our bedroom, i didn't want to stay in there any longer." Noah then walks in with a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream, knowing it was Scarlett's favourite when she was sad because of Y/n. "Thank you Noah." Scarlett gave him a smile as she took the mug from his hands.

"I'm going now I'll see you on Friday." Noah smiled at you as he leaned over the back of the sofa kissing you and the forehead then saying a goodbye to Scarlett giving her a hug, then getting his coat and walking out to his car.

"Y/n?" you hummed in response. "Is it alright with you if I stay tonight."

"Of course it is silly what did you think I was going to say no?" you picked up the remote from the coffee table in front of you and turned the TV on. You and Scarlett watched Nativity before you both got tired and restless, constantly yawning. You both got ready for bed and as you returned back downstairs t grab yourself a cup of tea you saw Scarlett setting up the sofa for her to sleep on. 

"What are you doing?"

"Going to bed?" Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

"You don't need to sleep on the sofa." 

"It's fine Y/n"

"No it's not you're perfectly fine to come and sleep in my bed with me, think of all the times on press tour when we shared a hotel room it's no different to this. 

"Y/n seriously it's fine." Scarlett slightly chuckled as she sat down on the sofa swinging her legs up so she was lying down.

"Oookkkk!" you slightly smirked knowing she'd come upstairs eventually. You grabbed your cup of tea wished Scarlett goodnight, got comfy in bed, scrolled through social media for a while whilst casually sipping on your tea before you fell asleep.

Scarlett's POV:

The sofa was very comfortable but I couldn't get to sleep the fight with Romain kept playing inside my head again and again. Dammit i hate when Y/n is right. I jumped off the sofa chucking the duvet off it aswell wrapping it round my shoulders, knowing i should take it with me as Y/n steals the blanket always. 

I walked into her room, which was pitch black and silent except for Y/n snoring slightly. I carefully walked up to her bed knowing her there were loads of things on her floor that I could trip over or stub my toe on. I lay next to her thinking she was asleep before she wrapped her arm around my waist pulling my in closer. 

"Knew you would eventually cave." Y/n mumbled in her sleepy tone, god i could just see the big smirk on her face. 

"Shut up and let me sleep."

"One thing first."

"What?" I sigh quietly rolling my eyes.

"I want you to say out loud! 'You were right Y/n, you are always right because you know me and even though you annoy me, I still love you."

"No way in hell." I smile before closing my eyes.

"Scarlett." i hear her whine so to annoy her even more more i pretend to snore. "I hate you." she mumbles again.

"Love you too."