Nightmares

I don't know whether I've done one of these before but anyway I'm doing one again because I wike it!

Reader is 18
The Avengers movie.... HIDDLESTON!!

Y/N's POV:

Every night now I've been having terrible nightmares, they don't mean anything they are not like flashbacks from a horrible past memory they are just normal nightmares like everyone has. Which makes me feel a bit pathetic because I've had these for a week, and yes I mean for 7 days straight, hardly no sleep.

Tom knows about it as his trailer is right next to mine. He has been helping me, like making me a cup of tea because he makes the best, he puts honey or some shit in it that makes it even better, help make me feel calmer. He thinking it does the job and helps me fall back asleep, but he's wrong after waking up from the nightmare I can never go back to sleep.

Some nights I don't but some nights I cry for a bit, in frustration that I can't get back to sleep because I desperately want to but just physically can't. Tonight is one of those nights. I'm pretty sure Tom is passed out from a long day of stunts since he hasn't come round yet. Which I'm not mad about he deserves the sleep after the day he has had and he's helped me every other night so he deserves a rest from me really. I'll just have to deal with it on my own.

"Y/n?" I got starlted by a soft voice coming from my bedroom door. "What's wrong?" Scarlett's face filled with concern and worry came into vision.

"Nothing" I fail to put a smile on.

"Don't give me that shit!" she sits on the edge of my bed rubbing the side of my arm. "What's wrong hun?"

"I had a nightmare and i can't get back to sleep." she looked and me and hummed in response knowing there was more. "And it's happened every day this week and I've never been able to get back to sleep after waking up from the dream." Her whole expression changed from concern and worry to a sympathetic look.

"Come on bubs!" She held out her hand to me doing the grabby thing. I took her hand and she leaded me out of bed and out of my trailer. 

"Scar where are we going?"

"You'll see come on!" She tugged my hand slightly dragging me behind her as we got to my trailer. "Come on!" she closed the door behind us. "Sleep with me tonight see if it helps being with someone."

"I can't-"

"Hush now come on you've got a busy day tomorrow and god knows how much sleep you've lost this week so you need rest." she practically sat me down on her bed walking round the other side getting under the covers. "C'mere!" she beckoned me over. I got under the duvet aswell and snuggled towards her. She leaned over me and turned the lights off and then lay back down facing towards me. 

She gave a quick kiss on my forehead and then my nose making me giggle. She wrapped her arms round my torso bringing me closer towards her as she shuffled around getting comfortable, eventually ending up lying on her back. I placed my head on her chest and her fingers started gently brushing through my hair. 

"Can you sing to me?"

"Sure bubs! You want the usual one?" You nodded. "Ok get comfortable first."

"I am."

Scarlett cleared her throat before singing softly.

(I'll just but the lyrics in bold but obviously Scarlett is still singing!)

You are my sunshine 

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are grey

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

So please don't take my sunshine away

No one's POV:

Whilst she was singing Scarlett continued to brush her fingers through your hair, occasionally brushing the fallen strands from your face. After she stopped singing she looked down at you and softly smiled at you who had easily fallen asleep with a slight smile on your face. She wrapped her arms round your torso, hugging you giving you another kiss on your forehead. "I love more than life itself darling. Sweet dreams! Goodnight bubs." She smiled soon falling sound asleep herself.