New book

I've had a few messages with people wanting to talk because they are going through a tough time, and that's completely fine PLEASE if anyone wants to talk or even rant to somebody I'm always here. BUT I was thinking this is hopefully going to continue, I wanted to make like a side book to this one and the marvel cast book, so what you can do is send in a request, whether comment on the book or message me, tell me what you're going through and which actor/actress or character is your comfort person and whether you want it as a platonic relationship or romantic and I will write a little letter or message on a part acting like them. 

For example:

If your comfort person is Robert and you stressing out with work and exams and you want it platonic like father daughter, I'll write something like this:

Hey kid,

I know you're stressing out right now over exams and you feel like you are going to fail, but I promise you this, and I'm not just saying this because I love you, but you are the smartest person I know, like my own little Einstein. Just take every day step by step, take care of yourself, don't revise too much, don't tire yourself out, I'm always here. I love you 3000.

Love Robert,

Soooo yeah! Start commenting or messaging and I will start that book as well as the others.

Also if you don't know already I have released two more books, a jungle cruise fanfiction..... ahaha annnnddd a proper story of a young teen actress going the marvel universe, if any of you do read that the second part will be out shortly xxx