Cold

I feel like absolute shit I have a bad cold so here's somethings that's hopefully going to make me feel better

"Y/n? Sweetheart it's time to get up." Seb knocked on your trailer door speaking with concern as the door was locked unlike normally.

"We can't go out there!" He heard you from the other side.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm dying!!"

"Your what?!"

"I have a cold!"

"And a temperature?"

"Yeah!"

"Aww sweetie I'm so sorry I'm gonna ask the Russo's if they can let you off for the day? Do you want me to get you anything? Soup? Hot chocolate? You got enough medicine in there?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just need some Calpol and could you get me a hot chocolate?"

"Sure hunny I'll be right back!" Seb Dan off to go and talk to the Russo's about letting you have the day off.

Your POV:

You were left for about half an hour after Seb ran off to talk to the Russo's, what a gem! Then you heard a knock at the door.

"Seb I told you I'm dying don't come in!"

"It's not Seb petal!" You heard a familiar voice from the other side.

"It's open Scar!" The door opened to Scarlett with a big smile on her face and carrying a tray.

"Seb told me you wanted a hot chocolate so I made on just how you like it." Scarlett placed the tray on the table next to the sofa, as she sat down, you were spread across.

"You feeling any better?" she placed her the back of her hand to your forehead. "You're still burning up I'll get you some Calpol and water." She stood up and went to the cupboards coming back with a big glass of water, a bottle of medicine and a flannel in a bowl of cold water.

"Right so hopefully this will help take your temperature down." She placed the flannel on your forehead gently. "I couldn't find any Calpol so I'm afraid you're gonna have to deal with the horrible medicine before I go and buy you some more." She placed a hand on your back sitting you up as you leaned on her.

"Right two spoonfuls of the horrible medicine then you're good." Scarlett held the spoon to your mouth but you looked back at her in disgust. "I know it's horrible but it will help you feel better." She put the spoon in your mouth as your face immediately scrunched up at the taste. "One more!" She repeated her action then handed you your water.

"Come here!" She wrapped her arm round you bringing you closer as you lay your head down on her lap, Scarlett keeping hand to your forehead to keep the flannel there. 

"Shouldn't you be filming your scene with Chris?" 

"They can wait. I want to take care of you right now!" She leans down and kisses your head, sitting back up picking the TV remote turning the tele on running her fingers through your hair. "Right now drink your hot chocolate before it get's cold and let's watch Devil Wears Prada!" she played Devil Wears Prada on Disney plus, relaxing onto your sofa completely forgetting about having to work, but just wanting to know if you were okay.