HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

by the way check my most recent announcement

I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR BABY IS 37 WHEN SHE DON'T LOOK A DAY OLDER THAN ME, like literally no joke this women looks way younger than me and she's had two kids, one being a newborn whereas i'm a depressed teenage blasting music whilst writing wattpad stories, drinking monster energy drinks at 1 am in the morning before school 👉👈

Scarlett's POV:

Tomorrow was my 37th birthday and let's just say I had mixed feelings about this, I'm happy about my birthday to see all my family and friends, especially some of the marvel cast I haven't seen in a while because of corona, and to look back on so much I have achieved. But sad because of course everyone is just that little bit sad about getting older but I'm even more devastated about that i won't be able to see Y/n in person on my birthday. We haven't seen each other, face to face since COVID and she was getting a flight here to from England but there was a problem she didn't go into much which meant she couldn't get a flight till after my birthday. Even though I did cry a lot that night, you've gotta get on even though it won't be the same without her.

Colin's POV:

Yeaahhhh that's just proof how good an actress Y/n is. Y/n said, her words not mine, 'I wanna be cruel to her GET REVENGE FROM ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES SHE PRANKED ME.' So Y/n was going to have 'a problem' with  her flight so she could tell Scar she won't be able to be there for her birthday, and the birthday party we were throwing for her that she didn't know about (obviously didn't say that bit.) Whereas Y/n is already in the states staying with Scar's parents who were all in on it. I just know I'm going to get murdered for this. 

Scarlett's POV:

Before I went to bed I face-timed Y/n to say goodnight to her and basically to cry with her again over the fact that she wasn't going to be here tomorrow. Y/n picked up the phone but as soon as she did it looked like she was scrambling to get something. When she realised that she actually pressed the pick up button she composed herself lying on the bed. "Wha- what's up Scar?" 

"Nothing much what about you?" I furrow my eyebrows with confusion over her weird behaviour, yeah i know she's weird in general but this is weird-weird like out of the ordinary, like she's hiding something. 

"Yeah yeah cool, cool, cool, cool."

"Mmmmm. Where's Groot?"

"Sorry what."

"You know Groot your dog? I feel like I need to see him to cheer me up over the fact that I"M NOT SEEING YOU TOMORROW>"

"YOU CAN'T!" Y/n bursts out.

"Whhhyyyy?!" I whine. "Do you want to see me cry again?"

"He's dead!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yep dead, dead, diiedd!"

"Y/n what the hell is-"

"Ok gotta go night night grandma!" she suddenly hangs up making me even more confused, i try to shrug it off grabbing a water before going up to bed. 

"You alright Scar?" Colin looks up from his phone sat on the bed.

"Mmm. Just got off the phone with Y/n."

"I know you're upset that you're not going to see her on your actual birthday but you'll see her soon that's good." I sat down next to him slightly in my own little world trying to figure out Y/n's behaviour as Colin rubs my back reassuringly.

"No it's not that she's just acting weird. She hung up on me quickly and said i couldn't see Groot because he was dead."

"She's probably had too many sweets again you know what happened last time." Colin slightly chuckled as i nodded slightly and humming in response. Getting under the covers and soon falling asleep.