Meet Christina

Age of Ultron - reader is 17

"Mid 60s!"

"I'm telling you Chris she's at least 70 even though she doesn't look it."

"I don't believe you I still think she's 65!" Hemsworth argued back to you. This had been going on for quite a while, everyone was sat around watching the two of you fight like little kids.

"Oh my god Chris she's 72! I'm telling you!"

"NO! She's not!"

"Oh my god search it!" Robert sighed sarcasm lacing is tone. 

"Fine watch this Hemsworth I'm telling you now I'm right! If I'm right you have to say yes to everything I say say for the rest of the day which lucky for you is not that long." You got your phone out and started searching.

"Um not meaning to be rude here Y/n's lovely don't get me wrong but umm..." Lizzie began whispering, leaning over towards Scarlett.

"How have I managed with her?" Lizzie nodded. "Well you see... actually I don't know once you get used to it, it becomes like second nature.

"HA!" You made everyone jump out of their skin, earning a few 'Jesus's. "Look at that!" You shoved your phone into Hemsworth's face. "Meryl Streep, 72! I told you!"

"Bye bye Chris!" Robert smirked as you dragged, well, attempted to drag Chris the costume trailer.

- 30 minutes laaturrrr -

"Everyone! Everyone! Everyone!" You ran back on set raising everyone's attention. "Yeah you're gonna wanna get your camera's out for this!" You smirked as everyone immediately got their phones out and started filming.

"Presenting Christina!" You beckoned Chris back on set and when he did he wore a tight fitting bright red dress with a fake arse wig and bright red lipstick, deliberating applied badly by yourself!

"Looking good!" Evans laughed then did a little wolf whistle.

"Hey Chris do they have that in my size?" Lizzie shouted out.

"So sexy Chris!" Scarlett laughed.

"My work here is done I need to go film a scene with Aaron, a thank you!" you did an over dramatic bow before running off giggling. Sent off with applauding by the others, still some teasing Chris as he sighed plopping down on one of the seats taking the wig off.