HAPPY BIRTHDAY

theashleydotcom
Happy birthday darling I hope you have a great day, I love you so much and have such a great time taking to you

"Right two eggs!" Scarlett read the recipe out to herself. Her kitchen was like a bomb had hit it, flour was everywhere she had two failed cakes in the bin, one hooked two long and one, yes, one without flour. Scarlett Ingrid Johansson the famous talented actress can't bake for her life.

"Fuck it's four!" Scarlett groaned. "Ugh baking gods hear me from above, let this cake taste nice!" Scarlett sighed heavily doing the last of the recipe and putting it in the oven.

As she waited for it to bake she got the icing out so she could decorate it. Then the timer went as she got the cake out, and it looked pretty good, thankfully Scarlett had some left over mixture so she made cupcakes.

She tried it and immediately spit it out from tasting horrible. "Oh for fucks sake! What have I don't know 200g of butter, eggs, self raising flour and-" Scarlett read out the recipe ingredients to herself again just to double check picking up each item as she read it out.

"BALLSACKS!! I put the fucking baking powder instead of casting sugar." Instead of putting 200g of casting sugar and one teaspoon of baking powder she accidentally swapped it round having not checked the containers.

————-

"Ashley wake up ITS YOUR BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!" Scarlett squealed loudly walking into Ashley's bedroom carrying the decorated cake to the half asleep girl. "I baked you a cake!" Scarlett squeals with excitement.

"Scarlett I want sleeppppp!"

"Just taste the cake pleaseeeee I've worked really hard on it!" Scarlett whines.

"Ok ok!" Ashley sits up taking the slice of cake from Scarlett and trying it. "It's burnt isn't it?"

"Yeah." Scarlett sighed sadly.

"And you tried covering it up with frosting?" Scarlett looked down sadly and nodded. "It's ok you tried and I'm sure you'll cook me a lovely meal for dinner!" Ashley rested her head on Scarlett's shoulder.

"Can we open presents now?" Scarlett asked turning to you.

"Who's birthday is it again?"

"Yours."

"Sooooo why are you so excited?"

"Because they're presents Y/n!"

"What are you twelve?"

"Yes!" Scarlett answered bluntly.

"God! Come on then Ashley took Scarlett's hand and went downstairs to open the presents and spend the rest of her birthday with Scarlett.