She's confusing

Scarlett is usually very sharing except when it comes to one thing. Won't let any exceptions of course except from Y/n.

There was no doubt that Scarlett Johansson was a kind, caring and very giving woman. She never thought twice about helping those in need. She was almost like the cast's very own, personal therapist. She would always share her things with people whether they needed to borrow her phone to make a call. Or needed a place to crash for a few nights Scarletts door was always open.

However when it came to her food there was no such thing as a kind, caring, giving woman. Who can blame her though?! Scarlett never shared her food as she knew the second she would allowed just that one chip her whole plate would disappear.

It was common knowledge to the rest of the cast to avoid asking Scarlett at any costs for some of her food. Not even Evans the man she's been close with for what like nearly 12 years now? One time he tried to sneak away one of her chips at a restaurant they went to for his birthday, and well that's say he ended up with a bruise on his stomach and arm. Not even on his birthday.

However no matter how much Scarlett despised to share her food there was only one exception. You. Ever since you both joined in Iron Man 2 and then since have done many other projects as well as Marvel movies together you've created a close bond. You've also been incredibly important to Scarlett. You were the 'baby' of the cast and you were her baby. She loved you like a daughter. And you loved her like a mum.

No one could deny that you two weren't close. Even though everyone was like family to everyone including Scarlett, she could trust everyone, everybody knew she would put most of her trust in you. You always did interviews together as the directors knew the fans loved you two together and that they knew Scarlett would refuse to do the interview if it wasn't with you. She'd always hold your hand when uncomfortable same when our and about. Say you two went for a girls shopping trip; she'd in her tracks (you oblivious) as she spots the paparazzi she would runt to catch up with you, grab your hand and pull you closer for comfort. There was no denying that this woman truly loved you. And that's why you were the only exception, why she only let herself share her food with you.

You never really thought or properly acknowledged that you were the only one allowed to eat her food. Until one day you and her were lounging around set on your break and she was helping herself to a big bag of crisps, you kept glancing over at them thinking about how much you'd love a few. You glanced back at your phone when you heard a big sigh come from her.

"You know if you wanna chip you can just asking?!" She laughs as she places the bag in front of you. You grinned to yourself making her laugh as you took at least a handful or so.

"Thank youuuu Scarlett"

"Hey Scarlett can I have one?" Hemsworth asked as he came round the corner.

"No" she answered blandly and immediately.

"Ughh what?! Y/n literally had a handful and I can't even have ONE?!" Hemsworth whined. "What do I have to do to have a chip or some of your food?! Do I have to be a 16 year old girl?!" He started pacing back and forth in the room exaggerating.

"Do I HaVe tO BuT On A BrITisH AcCEnT?!" Hemsworth badly attempted a cocky accent.

"That's almost as offensive as Dick Van Dyke's accent in Mary Poppins so bugger you!" You answered back whilst flipping him off.

"Do I have to cling onto you like a Koala?!" Hemsworth added.

"HEY! I don't cling onto her! She's the clingy one."You argued until Scarlet slapped you. "OWW!"

"I'm not clingy!" She crossed her arms.

"Whatever you say Johansson!" You smirked.

"Hey I heard yelling did Scarlett let Y/n share her food again?!" Robert grinned as he poked his head round the corner making Scarlett groan as she placed her head in her hands making you laugh and Hemsworth 'mmmmm she's mean!'