You listen here!!

Based on a true story that happened today with a duck head of a teacher! First day back at sixth form and I already have cried
!

Scarlett's POV:

I've been staying with Y/n and her family for a while since I have no projects at the moment and haven't spent much time with Y/n recently as she's been back in England, her home country, which of course she agreed to straight away.

Today was Y/N's first day back at school and she was starting sixth form, both of her parents were at work all day so I dropped her off. As I haven't been in England for a while, whilst she was at school I decided to explore a little bit and do some shopping, get Rose some souvenirs. And before I knew it, it was time to pick her back up again.

I sat in the car parked outside her school waiting for her to come out. After about 15 minutes of waiting and scrolling on my phone I heard her familiar voice saying bye to her best friend Natalie who I've briefly met before. I gave her a little wave from across the road and she gave me a smile back whilst crossing. She hopped up to the passenger seat next to me and as I pulled out of my spot I heard her give out a large sigh.

"You alright bubs?" I quickly glanced over at her with concern before going back to focus on the road.

"Mmm" she hummed back as she looked outside the window.

I instantly knew something was wrong so I turned the volume down on the radio. "Come on sweetheart you know you can tell me anything even if you think it's stupid." I grabbed her hand with the one I wasn't using. "You can tell me!"

"A teacher kind of upset me today"

"Why?!! What did they do to upset you?!" I asked with slight anger sounding in my voice.

"We'll he came over and asked me how I felt about my GCSE results and I told him that I was really happy and couldn't be happier"

"Yea as you should you did really well and you know we're all proud of you!"

"As he was also my DT teacher as well as my head of year as he said that he wished that I could've done better with my DT grade" she mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

"He what?! After all that hard work he- he- he" I stuttered in utter disbelief that a teacher would say that to a student after just going through their GCSE's especially during COVID. I was extremely proud of Y/n, so proud that I couldn't even put it into words and now I feel like that dickhead has ruined all her confidence.

"It's fine Scar I don't really care that much!"

Well I did! Luckily there was a roundabout coming up so when it did I took my chance to turn around and go back into the school. I parked outside reception and Y/n looked up from her phone and realised where we were.

"Scarlett don't there's no need!"

"I just wanna talk to him! What's his name?"

"I'm not telling you let the man keep his testicles for god sake!"

"I'm not that bad Y/n just tell me his name!"

"No!"

"Y/n!"

"No!"

"Y/N!"

"Ok fine Mr Jackson!"

"Ok Mr Jackson!" I repeated as I got out of my car.

I practically stormed into reception, the receptionist stuttered as I asked for Mr Jackson before picking up the phone and asking someone to send him up to reception. As soon as he came in he look stunned to see who was stood in front of him. He was about to say something but I raised my hand to shut him up.

"No I'm speaking I don't like the way you were talking to my Y/n she's done so well in her GCSE's just for you to have the audacity to walk up to her on her first day back to make her lose her confidence just because she didn't do aswell as you wanted her to in your subject. See! Now I'm not so surprised why she didn't take DT for A-Level because she couldn't deal with you for another two years. I can't even drs with you for just a minute and that's why I'm leaving right now cause I don't want to hear your apologies because they and you don't mean anything to me! Or my Y/n! Good day to you and I hope I never see you again!l" right after that I smiled at the receptionist sweetly and thanked her for her help and then stormed back out again and got back in the car.

"What did you do?!" Y/n sighed.

"Just gave him a piece of my mind!" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Scar please don't tell me that-" she didn't finish just chuckled at me smiling innocently like I hadn't done anything.

"Let's just say after that he's not gonna be destroying any of your confidence anytime soon." I pulled her gently by her neck pressing our foreheads together.
"No ones gonna hurt you or upset you while I'm still living and breathing on this earth ok bubs?" I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You need anger management classes! But thank you and I love you. This is way your my favourite best friend!" She smiles.

"And that!" I hopped her nose sitting back up and strapping myself with the seatbelt again. "Is why your my favourite best friend!" I looked at her again and smiled.