Special - Rose Houghton

This is a Jungle Cruise mini fic I watched it again last night cause I was bored and wanted to watch Scarlett and my family was like can we have a break from Scarlett so me put on Emily! Hehehehe

"Can I help you kid?" Frank tilted his head in confusion at the teenager standing there with her arms crossed watching him load the boat.

"Just trying to figure you out!" You pursed your lips narrowing your eyes.

"You must be pants's daughter." He smiled sweetly.

"That's my mother!" You smirked.

"Rose get my toiletries!" MacGregor called as you sighed flopping your arms down.

"You wanna pass me that?" Frank mouthed whilst smirking pointing to the pass suitcase of MacGregors. You picked it up with ease surprising Frank as you tossed it to him. Frank catches it with ease and immediately tossed it into the water.

"Are you mad?!" MacGregor cried making you snigger. He looked at you, well glared so you quickly his you smile with your hand. As the two were arguing well it was mainly MacGregor attempting to tell Frank off as he tossed more of MacGregor's unnecessary stuff into the river, you looked up to see crates being lifted up into the air with what sound like different animals inside them.

"God there's a lot of you isn't there?" MacGregors voice shook and Frank gales at him to stop talking.

"Hey Frank what kind of animal is that crate?" You pointed to a crate being lifted into the air.

"Uh I don't know probably a type of monkey" Frank gave a quick glance to the covered up crate with what sounded like squeaks and squeals coming from it.

"Huh! So does that include my mother?" You asked unbothered still looking at the crate as MacGregor and Frank whipped their heads to look at you with confusion.

"What?!"

"My mother she's up there in that crate." You spoke with normality as it was just part of any normal day.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Frank ran off following the crate and where it was being placed down. You turned round and gave your uncle that known look.

"No!" You continued staring at him. "No you're not going you stay here!"

"I'm gonna go!"

"No you're not!" Your uncle demanded.

"Fine...... ooooohhhhh look at all that food there!" You pointed behind him.

"Where?! God I'm starving!" You saw this as your chance to run. "Hey wait there's no- ROSE COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND!"

"I won't be a minute Uncle MacGregor!" You held your hand up running from her.

"I'm stuck with two Lily's! This is a nightmare! Just like her mother! I tell her to stay here! Does she listen?! NO!" MacGregor mumbled to himself.

"Hey Frank owes my money stop beating up random dudes and help my mother!"

"I think she can handle herself!" Frank grunted as he slammed some dude into a wall. You tried to catch up with your mum who was freeing all the animals trapped in crates warning a smile from you to see your mum helping others.

"Hey pants leave the monkey!"

"Leave me be Frank!"

"Hey mum-" just then you saw a man approach you power walking up to you with instinct, well from your mum, you kicked your leg up at the right time hitting the guy right in the privates knocking him down.

"Ha ha!" You raised your arms jumping up and down in excitement. "Hey mum did you see that did you see me did you see what I did?!! (You totally rocked squirt! Now give me some fin, knock it! Dduuuuuuude!)"

"Honey we'll celebrate you causing a man unable to have children later but for now just focus on staying alive and getting out of here!"

I think me want to continue this