Just the way you are

Reader is 16

You were in a very unfortunate accident when you were younger, a car crash, thankfully no one got killed or serious injured few scratches and bruises. You had the worse cut's you were in the front passenger seat. You came out lucky with a broken arm and then maybe a few deep cuts, not too serious but still quite deep from some shards of glass, the worst scars stayed on your lower back, shoulders and some on your arms. 

You looked at yourself sometimes in the mirror, disgusted at what you saw, bringing tears to your eyes wishing it would never have happen and you wish like you could be beautiful and perfect like the women you worked with, Scarlett, Brie, Lizzie, all of them. They were beautiful, and you weren't. (nu uh you're all beautiful I don't care what you say you're all beautiful!) This was one of those days, well it was almost everyday, again it was hard working with people like Scarlett and Lizzie, not being like them, felling love for them but also a bit of hatred because of the jealously boiling inside of you seeing how physically stunning they were and mentally, if that makes sense, they were perfect inside and out.

Tears pricked your eyes as you stared at your reflection in your mirror. You were interrupted by a knock on the door, you quickly wiped away the few tears that had been let fall. "Hey bubba I'm going out for lunch you want to join me?" she poked her head round the door with a smile.

"No I'm fine!" you shook you head with a forced sweet smile, as Scarlett's expression turned to a frown.

"Oh ok I'll just stay here with you then>" she put her smile back on her face. "Oh just need the loo quickly!" she rushed past you and locked the bathroom door that was attached to your bedroom in your trailer. As Scarlett was busy you went back to examining your scars, not touching them, just staring at them in despair and sadness and wishing they could just disappear. You didn't hear the flush of the toilet, the sink running, the door unlocking, you didn't notice Scarlett coming out of the bathroom with a smile which soon disappeared as she saw you. 

She snuck up on you, obviously not on purpose seeing the state you were in at the moment she knew it's the last thing she wanted to do, wrapping her arms gently round your waist resting her head on your shoulder looking at the both of your reflections. she soon realise your watery eyes and spun you around so you were facing her.

"You know I wouldn't change a thing about you right? You're perfect to me!" She smiled brushing the hair that had clung onto your tears out of your face then wiping the tears from your cheeks.

"You're fucking kidding me? You're expecting to believe that when almost everyday with you, Lizzie, Brie and the others?!" Your voice shook.

"You seriously think I'm perfect?!" Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows, you nodded without hesitation. "Oh hunny trust me I'm not all that perfect." she slightly chuckled.

"Well to me you are, I can't imagine a world where I don't adore you!" 

"Oh sweetheart me too, me too. I love you so much it hurts! I love you more than life bubba!" She pulled you into a hug kissing the top of your forehead. "If I ever hear you thinking your ugly again I'm sorry but I might have to slap you to knock some sense into you because you're beautiful just the way you are!"

LOVE YOU ALL! BE YOURSELVES! YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN WAY, NO SUCH THING AS UGLY UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING SERIAL KILLER! LOL ALTHOUGH IT'S GOTTA BE THE RIGHT MOTIVE. IF I BECOME A SERIAL KILLER IT'S BECAUSE SOME HURTS SCARLETT AND YOU LOT! XX