Just go!

Requested by NatyGonzalez559

Reader and Scar get into a fight about something Scar says something she doesn't mean and then lots of fluff - there might be multiple parts to this don't know?

This is not hate to Colin - I don't hate on the guy - Scarlett looks happy with him - but can't help the jealousy you know - but again THIS IS NOT HATE TO COILIN HE LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL GUY I'M JUST LOOKING OUT FOR MY BABY THAT'S BEEN HURT IN THE PAST!

"Hey Scar" you smile at her walking through the front door of your apartment.

"Hey!" she smiles.

"They've given us a date for my graduation!" you squeal with excitment as she sit down giggling at Scarlett's excitement.

"Ohhh when is it so I can go?"

"Next week on Wednesday, 4:00!"

"Next Wednesday?"

"Yeah next Wednesday like I just said!" you giggled but then it died down when you saw her facial expression. "Why what's wrong?"

"Me and Colin have a date then."

"Can you not just cancel it?"

"I would but we've been trying to plan this thing for ages, both with our busy schedules and I promised him that I wouldn't cancel on him."

"Wouldn't even cancel because of something so important like my graduation?!" your voice cracked slightly.

"I'm so-"

"Yeah that's fine I understand." you sighed getting up going to the fridge getting the milk out and then the cereal box from the cupboard above. You could feel with every move you make Scarlett from watching you. You sat down again at the kitchen counter looking down at your bowl of cereal not eating any of it just pushing it around with your spoon.

"Y/n hunny say something please." she sighed breaking the silence.

"What's there to say?" you heard her sigh again but this time in slight frustration.

"You know sometimes I feel like you have a problem with Colin."

"Why would I have a problem with him he's a nice guy." you shrugged still not giving her any eye contact.

"Do you not remember the time you both first met, you hardly spoke to him. No you didn't speak to him Y/n! I just wanna know what the problem is why are you so weird with this stuff?!"

"Because of you Scarlett! The whole time I've known you I've seen you go through utter shit, dickheads asking you inappropriate questions in interviews, boyfriends cheating on you, some of them the public don't even know about so they break up with you because they were just using you for fame! When you went through custody battle for Rose with Romain! I've seen you at your worst!" tears welled up in your eyes. "I've seen horrible people bring out the extreme depressed side of you! And who's to say that won't happen again, I'm not doubting Colin but when you've seen the things I have, the things I've seen you go through, the amount of times I've heard you or had to hold you while you cry yourself to sleep, you can't help but just wonder and worry!  I JUST WANT TO PROTECT YOU!"

"THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB Y/N!" 

"WELL GUESS WHAT SCARLETT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE GUESS WHAT IT IS MY JOB!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GETTING SO WORKED UP ABOUT THIS, STOP BEING SO SELFISH Y/N I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M MISSING YOUR GRADUATION WHEN YOU PROBABLY ONLY WANT ME TO GO SO YOU CAN SAY 'SCARLETT JOHANSSON CAME TO MY GRADUATION FOR ME!'"

"What?"

"Shit Y/n I-"

"You know how I feel about that stuff Scarlett, the amount of people who have befriended me just because of who I am. Do you really think of me as that person? And after all we've been through and after all that you've helped me through, you think of our friendship like that?"

"Y/n it just slipped out in the heat of the moment I didn't-" she walks up to you but you stop backwards, away from her. As she's about to say something before she's interrupted by a phone call, you couldn't see the user but you knew who it was. 

Surprisingly she answered it giving you a sympathetic look as she did. "Hey!" she put her fake happy voice on whilst wiping the tears that had fallen. "Ummm I don't know, it's just that- ok ok I'll be there soon. Bye love you." she hung up looking back at you. "Y/n I-"

"Just go! Go back to Colin." You sat down on the sofa turning away from her. 

"Y/n I don't want to leave like this though! But it's just that-"

"It's okay. I understand. You can leave. they all do." you mumble holding in the tears.

"I'll call you yeah?" you could tell she was crying so you just nodded and soon you heard the front door close and let the tears fall and the sobs release.