Just go! - Part 3

"Y/n?" Scarlett walked into your trailer. "You done ignoring me now?!" Scarlett sighed as she didn't get a response from your yet again your eyes just remained glued to the TV screen. So Scarlett moved infront of the TV and turned it off by the side. 

"Right whether you give me a response or not I want to sort this out, i wanna go back to normal so tonight you're coming round for dinner with me, Rose and Colin!"

"Sorry I have a date." you smirked sarcastically before walking into your bedroom and shutting the door. 

"This girl will be the death of me!" Scarlett mumbled to herself before slamming your trailer door on the way out. "Hey Col." Scarlett sighed picking up her phone. 

"Hey you alright is Y/n coming tonight."

"No she used the excuse of I have a date tonight... I kinda deserved that one." she sadly chuckled, Colin instantly recognising how she was feeling.

"Hey don't worry she'll come round eventually."

"Yeah...." Scarlett shakily sighed. "I just want my sunshine back."

Whenever you had a break or wanted to meet up for a quick chat you and Scarlett would always go to a little cafe called Katie's, you both loved it there and today was the first time you had ever went there alone. You found it really calming in there whether to do work or just watch the world go by, at the moment you're doing your final work for uni. 

The bell above the door notifies everyone in the coffee shop that someone has come in you slightly glance above your laptop in your little corner to see one of your favourite people jumping up and down excitedly over wanting to get a cupcake, bugging her mum Scarlett to buy one for her but also bugging Scarlett.

"Mum! Mummy! It's Y/n let's go sit with her! Pleaasseeeeee!" Rose kept tugging on her mum's coat.

"Rose sweetheart she's doing work ok?! Just go find another seat!" Scarlett tried not to snap at the young girl oblivious to what was going on between the two, before ordering everyone's things.

"Scar don't be harsh on her she doesn't understand what's going on." Colin sighed. "Why don't you talk to her. It's not like she can escape." he nodded towards you doing your work in the corner paying no attention to them as they waited for their orders.

SCarlett looked over at you for a second debating it but sighed, "There's no point she'll find a way to just ignore me." Scarlett gave the barista a smile before collecting the orders. "Colin come on Rose is on her own I need help carrying these!"

"Hang on I'm going to the loo get Rose to help you!" Colin lied walking off with Scarlett groaning in frustration before walking out of your sight to find where Rose had reserved a seat. 

"Hey Y/n." Colin lightly tapped you on your shoulder causing you to take your headphones off and pausing your music. You giving him a smile in response.

"Soooo did you have fun on your date the other night?" Colin quickly tried to break the awkward silence that was emerging.

"Mmmm." you answered shortly.

"You know she's really sorry about the graduation thing."

"Yeah I know."

"So you going to stop ignoring her?" 

"Mmmm don't know." 

"You wanna talk about it? Why you're so upset."

"No thanks i don't talk about my feelings, not even with Scarlett."

"Come on Y/n I'm really trying here!"

- Meanwhile with Scarlett and Rose -

Scarlett sighed heavily sitting down next to Rose in a little corner in the back of the cafe as Rose entertained herself with her colouring book. "Mummy?"

"Yes darling."

"Why are you and Auntie Y/n not talking? Is it because you didn't go to Auntie Y/n's graduation."

"How do you know about that?"

"I don't go straight to sleep when Colin puts me to bed I've heard you and him talk,... also Uncle Evans told me everything aswell as Uncle Rob."

"Assholes." Scarlett mumbled to herself. "Sweetheart it's complicated i don't know how to explain it to you."

"Auntie Y/n is upset with you because she knew her parents wouldn't turn up, which they didn't, and she was hoping you would go like you promised because she thought you knew what her parents were like so she thought you must have wondered whether or not they would've come."

"She told you that."

"No Auntie Brie told me that she was surprised that when she went to Auntie Y/n's graduation, instead of youu-"

"Yeah ok you don't need to keep reminding me of that."

"Well she didn't tell me directly I heard her and Uncle Tom (Hiddleston) talking when they came over for dinner the other day about how they were surprised that Auntie Y/n's parents didn't come to the graduation."

"Shit!" Scarlett sighed.