What are you doing? "D- d- umm drugs?!"

Scarlett's POV:

I walked into Y/N's trailer to check in on her after a late night shoot and to be honest I was expecting her to be up watching television but when I walked into her trailer I was surprised to see all the lights turned off. I turned to walk out of her trailer until I caught a glimpse of light shining from her room in the corner of my eye.

So I quietly walked into her room to see her sitting in her bed with a blanket thrown over her head so she was underneath it with a light funky shining through the blanket. I snuck up on her as she was distracted by looking at something underneath the blanket.

"Whatcha doing under there?" I giggled as the blanket jumped up along with her and she looked at me with the blanket still over her head.

"Umm d- d ummm drugs?!" I heard the panic in her voice.

"Come on tell me the truth what you doing?" I threw the blanket off her and show what she was looking at. "Are you kidding me?! Noooo that's embarrassing!!!" I whine when i realised she stole my photo album from my trailer and was looking at baby photos of me.

"No you're cute." I tried to snatch the album off her. "NO!" She screamed and took it out of my reach.

"Y/n! Give me the album!" I tried to reach for it.

"What album?"

"Don't being silly and give it me!" I hopped on the bed next to her pushing her down and started poking her sides tickling her.

"NOOO! SCARLETT STOP STOP TICKLING ME!!!"

"Uh what sorry I don't know what you mean?!" I smirked mocking her.

"Okay okay I'll give it back!" I stopped tickling her and held out my hands for the album but the little shit ran out of the room.

"Florence come look at baby photos of Scarlett!" I heard her tell.

"That's it! Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N V COME BAVK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I began to chase after her.

"Y/n Scarlett just full names you what have you done?!" I heard Florence yell.