Gingerbread House

Day 3 - 3rd December

"If I knew you were coming I'd've baked a cake, baked a cake, I'd've baked a cake. If I knew you were coming I'd've baked a cake. Howdya do, howdya do, howdya do?"

"Y/n!" Evans yells from his head rested in his hands.

"Yeah?" you look up innocently thinking you had done nothing wrong.

"Stop singing!"

"Ok."

"Leave her it was beautiful!" Brie wraps her arms around your waist from the side and kisses the side of your head.

"Thanks Brie."

"No problem Squidge. Right I'll start filming." Brie sets her camera up so everyone is in frame. "Hello beautiful people! Today I have a very special treat for you cause we have Scarlett, Y/n, Lizzie, Karen, Evans, Hemsworth, Robert anndddd Hiddleston." Brie moves out of the way so the people who will watch the video can see everyone as she stands next to Karen who is next to Lizzie. Then it's Scarlett, you, Hemsworth who you are leaning on, Robert, Evans and Holland.

"And today we are doing a gingerbread contest. Boy vs girls. We get about half an hour to build our gingerbread houses and decorate them then I'll post the photos on my insta story but won't tell you who's who then at the end of the video I'll announce the results."

"So we might as well just get right into into it." Brie gets her phone out and sets a timer. "On your marks get set go!" Brie starts the timer and everyone scrambles to get the stuff out of the boxes, you and Hemsworth however sit up on the kitchen counter, in Scarlett's kitchen, as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"You not helping kid?" he asks as you shake your head.

"I'll just mess it up anyway." you shrug. "I'm not exactly the most steady handed."

"Is it from the panic attacks." he whispers quietly as you nod.

"I haven't had one in for ages though which is good."

"That is good kid I'm proud of you, you're getting better."

"Thanks." you look up at him and give him a big smile.

You and Chris talk for a while and 20 minutes seem to pass quickly before Scarlett comes up to you and slightly nudges you. "You alright bubs?"

"Mmmm." you nod.

"I'm in charge of decorating whilst the other girls clean up and I'm shit at it you wanna do it for me?" you nod again and hop off the counter and start to decorate the gingerbread house.

10 minutes past before Brie's timer went off. As she went to take pictures of both the gingerbread house and sent them to her insta story. Everyone gathered round and sat on the sofas and put a Christmas movie on, Last Christmas (probably one of the saddest!), as you are sandwiched in between Robert and Scarlett. Then when the movie is finished everyone went back to the kitchen to go back to filming.

"Right I'm happy to announce that...... THE GIRLS WON!"

"YEAAAHHH!!!!" You cheered jumping up and down high fiving Karen.

- later on -

Everyone had stayed a little while lounger and had watched a Nativity movie marathon. You sandwiches in between Scarlett and Hemsworth, during the second movie you had fallen asleep on Hemsworth's shoulder. After all the movies he Carrie you up to your rim in Scarlett's house that you always stayed in when stopping over.

Scarlett wished everyone good night as Hemsworth tucked you in. She then said her goodbye to Chris and got changed into her pjs. Then went into your room to check if you were alright. She made sure you were all tucked in and gave you a kiss to the forehead and whispered "Night night bubs. Love you more than life itself."