Fluff Alphabet

I've been seeing loads of these on Tumblr but of course their relationship fluff alphabet so i put my own spin on it making it suitable for Scarlett x teen reader.

A - Affection (how do you show your affection to one another?)

Scarlett is very affectionate to you. So many cuddles, kisses on the forehead. She's always by your side for comfort. And she never complains having to be there for you, she loves it even, she loves the feeling of being needed by someone. And you do need Scarlett almost everyday, she's your one form of comfort and again she doesn't care.

You. You are affectionate to Scarlett but you  can never live up to her. Meaning she always out does you. She always ends up being more affectionate than you. It's turned into some kind of competition. At one point where you and Scarlett got mini gifts for each other daily, running around doing errands for each other, just to try and prove that you love the other more by showing your affection. The others that it was crazy silly but they just let you get on with it.

B - Beauty (what do you find beautiful about each other?)

You have two main favourite things about Scarlett. Number one being her eyes, green being a rare eye colour, not just that, weird as it sounds they seem really calming. You could tell what emotion Scar was feeling just by her eyes. Or if you felt nervous or upset all you had to do was look at her, say it was in an interview she would give you a certain, distinctive look that instantly calmed you down. Number two being her voice, you found her voice so soothing, especially when she sung, you absolutely adored her singing voice, again so soothing. You'd always come up to her with new song suggestions asking shyly for her to learn the words if she had never heard of the song before so she could sing the song to you.

Scarlett found you absolutely stunning. Now you would deny the comments saying that she has to say stuff like that because you're part of her family, you're her best friend, you're like a daughter to her. But it was true. Scarlett found everything about you beautiful. And that's when she got so upset and angry when you got hate on social media about how you looked, because she would get so angry and confused at why some people couldn't see you the way she saw you. Because to her you were perfect.

C - Cuddles (who's the big cuddler?)

Scarlett is a big, MASSIVE cuddle lover. Even though she's bigger, stronger and heavier than you at cast movie nights she'd always end up on top of you, usually falling asleep or already snoring but sometimes just resting her head on your chest. She loved how warm you were, you truly felt like home. Even though at movie night she was the one n top of you. If you were sharing a bed whether it was whether one of you couldn't sleep or you were having a sleepover on press tour she was mainly the big spoon. What she loved about being big spoon was knowing that you were safe in her arms, and also she'd nuzzle her nose in you newly washed hair because she loved the smell of the shampoo you used so when her breathe evened out as she fell asleep she would have the lovely scent she adored that was your hair. 

D - Dance

You and Scarlett were know as the dancing duo.. You were the two that always danced together constantly at wrap parties, birthdays, weddings, premiere parties or parties after award shows. You two would dance through the night, obviously with breaks I mean you were both still human. But neither of you cared how crazy you looked, whether your dancing was terrible or everyone was watching you just loved dancing together.

E - Everything (you are my ______!)

Scarlett: "You are my sunshine!" You always managed to brighten Scarlett's dull and dark days. More than that, you brightened up her life. When she first met you she was in a real dark place and she desperately needed to meet someone to help her get through this time, whether it was a partner, or a best friend a partner in crime. "You are my partner in crime!" you and Scarlett always seemed to cause chaos on set. Anthony and Sebastian had nothing on you two. You two are inseparable!