🔞 Pineapples 🍍

Sasuke learns the meaning of "pineapples".

CEO SASUKE AND HIS SECRETARY SAKURA. AU.

.
.
.

He watched as his secretary adjusted her top, his obsidian eyes sliding down the sharp feminine curvature of her hips and he felt his own body stirring once more. Sasuke shook off the feeling though because now was certainly not the time for that. The couple had a meeting to get to, in about five minutes time, and that wasn't nearly enough for him to have his way with his new and favorite little play thing.

But as they made their way to the door, a thought came to his mind and he grasped onto her wrist to halt her forward momentum. When the pinkette had turned back around to look at him, Sasuke asked her, "Before we go back to work Sakura, can you explain pineapples to me. Is that an idiom that I'm unaware of or something?"

If her cheeks weren't red before... they were blistering hot now. Sakura was completely embarrassed by his question and remembered when Ino had to explain it to her. It's not like she's shy or anything, but this conversation is about to go seriously haywire... she could tell. She takes a moment to search her brain for the safest way to explain it to him, before responding.

"It's actually an old wives' tale. If you eat a lot of pineapple, it makes you... uh, sweeter." She gestures vaguely to what she's referring to in hopes that her boss would catch on.

He didn't, much to her dismay. "Sweeter?" he questions.

He's messing with her. Has to be. Well fine, two can play that game. Sakura decided to go straight for the jugular. "If you eat pineapples, Sasuke... it'll make a woman not mind swallowing. In return, if a woman eats it... she's tastier too. So I've been told anyway. If there's nothing else, perhaps we can just get back to work... before we are both late for this meeting? It starts in two minutes." She grew bold at the look in his eyes and stepped forward until she was just a breath away from him, her chest almost brushing against his. "Or maybe I should order some fresh cut pineapples to be delivered to your home, if you'd like?"

That's it. He's definitely going to call HR on her in 3, 2, 1–

Sasuke's face goes blank and then he settles himself. He growls at her, his voice rough and deep. "Yes... order me some pineapples. But you have to join me, Sa-ku-ra." She leaned in even further, her lips brushing lightly across his.

"I would love to."