Stubborn Woman

"Why are you so damn stubborn, woman?"

Doctor Sasuke and his stubborn wife Sakura. A sasusaku AU snippet. Slightly smutty at the end. 🔞

.
.
.

Sasuke prided himself on having a well-balanced life and a happy and healthy marriage. The couple were content with one another, and rarely (if ever) fought. But when they did, things didn't usually go in his favor.

Days much like today for example.

Because today was one of those rare instances where he fought with her; and oh boy were things not going his way. He rolled his eyes and followed his wife through the front door. She started to walk away from him in an angry huff. He decided to follow her. "Let me see it," he insisted, his stride firm as he easily caught up with her.

Sakura rolled her viridescent eyes (though he couldn't see it) and crossed her arms over her chest in defiance. "I said it's fine, Sasuke-kun. Go back to work."

When Sasuke had heard about his wife's accident, (from his best friend mind you because his stubborn wife didn't want to bother him at work with the news) he had rushed home to see her... and found that she was furious he had left work for something as "minuscule as a few minor cuts and bruises". He grumbled an explicative under his breath and continued. "Sakura. Let me see it." They had reached the bedroom and she threw off her jacket before placing it on the back of a chair. She then began to release her hair from its braid. Sakura refused to turn around and kept her back towards him.

"No."

He growled in annoyance. "Now."

"Why are you being so pushy," she yelled, finally turning to face him. "I said n— w-wait... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! YOU FUCKING BARBARIAN!!! PUT ME DOW— OUCH!!! NOT LIKE THAT, IDIOT!"

He straddled her hips on either side and pinned her down with a hard stare; his large hands lifting to encase her tiny wrists before pulling her arms above her head. "I said," he hissed as he leaned down; eyes narrowing... mirroring her own. "Let me see it." She rolled her eyes, and almost spat in his face if it wasn't for him clamping a hand over her jaw to hold her mouth shut. Her lips then twisted into an angry pout. One he wished to kiss away.

But first—

"If you're going to behave like a child, then I shall treat you like one, my love." With his right hand still firmly placed on her jaw... the pinkette huffed and grumbled as a response. "Why are you so damn stubborn, woman?"

Sasuke finally released his grip on her and as she worked her jaw around (where it had grown sore) she sighed. "It's just a few little abrasions, Sasuke-kun. Nothing serious. It wasn't even that bad of an accident; the car took the brunt of the damage anyway. I'm fine."

"I'm the doctor here," he growled. "I'll be the judge of that." His grip on her wrists tightened as he leaned down to rest mere inches from her face. "Just let me see it. Please." His wife's cheeks flushed and an audible, low gasp left her lips as he pressed his lower half into her. Now fully encased in her lover's warmth, she could feel her heartbeat quicken in tempo. But so could her husband and just like that, his lips twisted up into a knowing smirk.

'Damn him and his possessive ways. Fuck me for liking it.'

"Fine," she finally relented. With his left hand occupied, he used his right to slowly lift her shirt up; his warm fingertips brushing softly and slowly across the smooth and sensitive skin of her abdomen... causing the muscles there to flex in response; her belly twisting. The pinkette closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away in embarrassment.

Sasuke lowered himself down her body gently, lips trailing a caressing path from her forehead, to her jaw, then to her neck before he lifted his head up slightly in order to inspect her wounds.

Where his wife's seat belt had rested, small abrasions ran the length of her chest and torso; none bleeding, but some were surrounded by multi-colored, angry bruises; which he concluded would probably be tender to the touch for a few days, but nothing looked too serious, thank goodness.

Still—

He began a slow trail down the length of her again, his lips barely brushing against her wounds as he thanked the god above...with each kiss...that Sakura wasn't more seriously injured. Sasuke cursed the ignorant drunk, who had gotten the notion that somehow it would be a good idea to go out driving after getting wasted and then proceeded to get into a hit and run with his woman.

The perpetrator would be dealt with accordingly... he had little doubt with his best friend being the lead investigator. His thoughts were interrupted by Sakura's voice, which he noted (with great satisfaction) was slightly breathy and low, indicative of her growing arousal.

"How does it look, doc? Will I survive?"

"Only just...," he teased, his tone deep and sensual as he worked his way back up to meet her heated gaze. "But just in case, I may need to administer some medicine, Sakura. To prevent any infection or further complications." Her lips twisted upward and she bent her spine slightly in its center to brush her chest against his. Her next words came out in a hushed whisper.

"Well, if my doctor prescribes it, how can I refuse? Tell me, doc... how is this medicine administered?" His hand didn't release its grip on her wrists, but his other moved down to trail over her torso, before stopping just above the seam of her shorts. At this point, both were breathing heavily... the anticipation of what was to come only seeming to fuel their desire for one another; fueling the burning embers within.

"Slowly and carefully," he purred, his tongue darting out to taste her lips. "Though you may need more than one dose I'm afraid. Just to be safe."

"Well then, doctor," she cooed, wiggling beneath him while thrusting her hips upwards to brush her cunt over his hard cock. "What are you waiting for?" 'Nothing,' he thought as he leaned down to silence her smart mouth with a kiss.