🔞 Dragon Mates 🔞

The shackles binding them were tightening, and no matter what they did... freedom always seemed just out of reach. A sasusaku supernatural/dragon-shifter mates AU snippet.

18+ due to: cursing, extreme gore, talk of copulation (in dragon-form... though it will only be slight and not overly graphic/detailed), and a death. (Unedited.)

.
.
.

Soft veins of moonlight glinted off of her protruding scales, shining brightly amongst the otherwise dull shades of both green and brown in the dark depths of the forest; her lithe frame swayed slightly as she cautiously silently stalked her unsuspecting prey.

His eyes flashed crimson, a barely audible purr rumbling in the depths of his chest and throat as the male watched the female's movements with an intense fascination that would have been considered creepy, if not for her being his mate. He let out a low snort, smoke billowing from his nostrils as he shifted uneasily on his feet.

The image in the crystal ball distorted before fading away; the user's master silently glancing upwards over the sharp rim of his half-moon glasses as he gazed at his mount with unhindered interest; completely misinterpreting the reason for the beast's current state of seeming agitation. With the female-shifter now dissipated from view, the dragon's keen irises soon settled on his captor instead; deep-seated rage fueling his desire to rip this warlock's head from his boney shoulders. But he refrained, as the contract between them forced his hand to stay... forced him into submission.

The warlock's hands interlocked and steepled beneath his chin while simultaneously a small twisting of his lips pulled them into a disturbingly wicked sneer. "Pet...bring that one to me." With a low growl the midnight-colored beast turned on his heels, making his way to the mouth of the cave and let out a terrifying bellow before taking flight.

.
.
.

The she-dragon was preparing to leap from her hiding spot amongst the foliage when a low rumbling from somewhere off in the distance began to shake the ground beneath her feet, causing her prey to cry out in fear, before taking flight. She growled her irritation and quickly turned as something large and heavy landed directly behind her.

Bracing for a battle, she let out an angry roar and swiped her protruding claws at the newcomer, who easily avoided the quick attack before countering it with a sharp swipe of his long spiky tail; sending her tumbling to the ground. She quickly righted herself and opened her mouth, letting loose a lengthy jet of fire that engulfed the surrounding greenery before quickly transforming it all from beautiful leaves to a pile of burnt ash.

She growled when he began to circle her slowly, avoiding the lit embers that remained on some of the branches and lowered her head before letting out a sharp snort. Her legs spread slightly as she readied herself for what would come next; her tail's flared tip twitching with agitation. But as she began to deeply inhale again, preparing to let loose anew, she paused; scenting the air.

As recognition slowly began to sink in, her opponent finally left the safety of the shadows; revealing himself to her fully in the soft glow of the moonlight. Her body relaxed slightly, her instincts fueling her actions...as much as his presence sent the female into a naturally calm state of being, almost instantly. She let out a deep breath through her mouth and her head tilted slightly as he cautiously approached her. In seconds, the male's nose was poking at her sides; then at her neck... followed by her cheeks and her muzzle until he settled on brushing his body along her side; a deep rumble vibrating deep within his chest and she hummed happily back in response.

But when his large muzzle bumped against her rump, she twisted sharply and snapped at him; her ears folding back while she bared her teeth, smoke billowing from the sides of her mouth. Taking the hint, he retreated somewhat and made his way around the clearing, checking for danger by sniffing the air; breaking twigs beneath his feet as he went before he settled directly in front of her, his gaze sharp and directed towards her as he silently waited to see what the she-dragon would do now.