Behind Bars

Not even the long arm of the law could keep them apart.

A sasusaku SHORT snippet with the idea for it at the end. 18+ themes mentioned; but nothing to gory.

.
.
.

"S-Sasuke? Sasuke, is that you!?!"

The dark-haired, disgruntled figure's head turned slightly in the direction of the softly spoken voice; his expression one of dark intent, but it quickly shifted at the sight of her.

Without a sound, he shook the officers holding onto either side of his shoulders and leaped up into the air to pull his cuffed hands from behind his back; moving over to the cell that housed his equally disheveled companion.

Her doe-like eyes held his gaze as he wrapped one hand onto the bars in front of her tightly; the other moving to cup her cheek to the best of his ability, given the awkwardness of the contraption bound firmly around his wrists.

His thumb gently brushed across her cheek to wipe at the semi-dry tears now reforming at seeing her lost lover. Her hands wove through the bar spacing and pressed against his chest, one directly above his rapidly beating heart.

The commotion behind him grew silent, as everyone held their breath at the sight. Stunned silent in the wake of the raw emotions being displayed by the "Crimson Couple"... or "Crimson Duo"; depending on who you were to ask... so nicknamed for their mass murderings throughout the Land of Fire and beyond.

(It was said their hands were still stained with their victim's entrails and blood, although most people never got close enough to prove that theory/story otherwise.)

Their crimes were known worldwide... their romance and loyalty to each other was legendary. It's what ANY young couple aspires for... aside from all of the gruesome killings of course.

"S-Sasuke...," Sakura whispered, low enough so that her voice only carried far enough beyond the barrier to reach him and no one else. "W-what'll we do now? With both of us locked away in here, I don't see ho—"

"Shhh," he purred, eyes flashing briefly when they landed on her quivering lips. "I've got a plan, doll. We'll be out of here in no time." He then leaned in as she leaned up, lips locking passionately through the bars while her tiny hands lifted to drag her trembling fingers through his thick head of spikey, obsidian-colored hair.

Their tongues tangled together briefly before they pulled away slowly, and Sasuke placed his forehead against the metal to hold her gaze for a moment more before he was finally yanked away and dragged off to another part of the building. The taste of Sakura still lingering on his lips while they lifted up slightly into a small smirk. Yes, he had a plan already set in motion for their escape. He would be seeing his beloved again, real soon.

.
.
.

Idea(s) and thoughts:

Sasuke & Sakura go out killing rich men and women after luring them into a false relationship; with one or the other. (Usually though it was men or women who have also done their OWN fair share of hideous/disturbing/illegal/immoral crimes.)

They soon become addicted to this lifestyle.

The deaths of their victims depend solely on their victim's own crimes. So the darker the crime, the more they suffer and are tortured before their ultimate demise; or course w/ Sasuke & Sakura taking their money first.

Giving some of their earnings to their partner (and lawyer) Naruto, who always seemed able to get them off the hook somehow whenever they were caught by authorities.

Maybe Tsunade & Kakashi work together & send them the list of victims? Maybe they are their "crime bosses"?

Maybe some of their old classmates are assigned the case to try and capture them? Maybe some are the lawyers who try to keep them in jail? Not sure which ones for which one just yet though—

Maybe in real-life Sakura is the more docile & timid of the two, but when it comes to killings she is the most sadistic and dominant? That's what pulls Sasuke to her and turns him (them) on the most?

Definitely would be 18+ due mostly to gore & dark-themes, but also for language...violence...sexual-themes, possible drug use, etc... so all things that go along with this type of storyline I suppose.

*PLEASE DON'T STEAL THIS! I JUST ADD THE IDEAS FOR IT AND OTHERS TO GIVE YOU A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT I'M GOING FOR. NOT FOR OTHERS TO USE IT FOR THEIR OWN. (THIS IS FOR THIS STORY & ANY OTHER THAT I'VE SHARED IDEAS FOR.) I HOPE THAT YOU ALL UNDERSTAND! 🙏*