Distractions in Battle - 🔞

As feelings grow, so do Sasuke's hormones and wayward thoughts; no matter the time or circumstances.

(I've probably done something similar, but just trying to get back into "the groove of writing" again after a very lengthy break.)

Blank-period setting. Sasusaku. Traveling together. 18+ish content. Sasuke's thoughts. Bad language. Short snippet. (UNEDITED!)

.
.
.

'Damn.'

She was sitting on his lap straddling his hips, hair tousled and vibrant greens were wide with surprise as both of her hands gripped him by the shoulders. It was the best damn view that he'd ever seen—

It was really too bad he couldn't enjoy it for longer than two seconds before chaos ensued, but by happy circumstance the image of her on top of him was forever imprinted in his memories thanks to the swift activation of his sharingan.

When movement caught his peripheral, instincts took hold. Swiftly he flipped them, encasing her in a protective shield as his body reacted accordingly; his susanoo flaring to life to encompass and protect them from the explosion at their flanks. Debris fell around them, crumbling from the impact, but thanks to his quick thinking and reflexes, they felt none of it; surrounded by a massive, protective purple bubble, of sorts.

His eyes flared with heat as a sharp gasp escaped her lips at the sudden movement, and his head tilted back to glare venom at their smirking enemy. His lips quickly pulled into a deep scowl as this bastard stood cockily in front of them, seemingly egging him on with just his presence alone. His left brow twitches from pure, pent-up rage.

How dare he interrupt them.

How dare he try to harm Sakura.

"Tsk. Bastard."

"S-Sasuke?"

His gaze shifted slightly, catching sight of Sakura lying flat on her back beneath him caged by his frame, with her hair fanned around her head mixed with dried leaves and small twigs from the scuffle. Her hands now rested on his chest and he felt his heart flutter and his muscles flinch when her dainty digits trembled; for reasons unknown to him. His grip was firm on the grass beneath it as he contemplated.

He knew she wasn't afraid of this idiot, so then why—

"Behind you!"

Sasuke shifted them again; wrapping his arm around her before reflexively rolling them to the right; his ever present susanno's continual protection moving with him as Sasuke twisted and flipped up onto his heels; bringing Sakura with him. She seemed slightly dazed, but otherwise unharmed. He practically growled in frustration; irritated at his lack of attention to the real problem at hand, his damn adolescent hormonal imbalance (at least he's solely blaming it on that) starting to rage; forgoing his ninja instincts in preference to thoughts of what it would be like to visualize Sakura naked in his arms instead.

He shook himself mentally to try and rid himself of the idea of seeing her skin bare for his pleasure, then reprimanded himself thereafter, pushing those types of thoughts to the very back of his mind for a later time. But even with that in mind, Sasuke couldn't stop the raging inferno that'd began to unravel in his abdomen; the sensations of which caused his pants to become painfully and noticeably very tight.

Embarrassed, his cheeks began to flush a bright shade of pink. And of course she noticed. "Sasuke-kun, are you—"

"Fine...," he whispered harshly, his teeth grinding tightly on one another as he fought to control himself. "Let's just deal with this fucking idiot, and get the hell out of here." Without much protest, she nodded her head in agreement and the two slowly parted to simultaneously deal with their newest enemy.