His to Possess 🔞

Oh my god, he's here.

The man I gave my innocence to during that single night of unimaginable passion.

Sasuke fucking Uchiha, he left me with nothing but marks on my skin and the memory of his cold, black heart.

But now he's finally returned to Konoha on the very day of my wedding, (coincidence?) and he isn't an invited guest.

He says that he wants me to marry him instead.

We'll see about that.

Mafia Lord Sasuke & accountant Sakura. SHORT snippet. 18+ due to violence, language & slight gore.

.
.
.

Ino was pinning her bangs back, using the clip her mother had given her, when a loud commotion was heard outside in the opposing room. She could hear the distinct sounds of her fiancé grunting, and turned before hiking her dress up and walking briskly out the door to see what was going on. Ino elected to stay behind, bringing her hand up to her chest with a worried expression twisting her features.

As she made her way down the hallway, a loud shot rang out and her heart began to plummet as she picked up her pace, before coming to a stop in front of the room that her lover was supposed to be staying in.

Muffled voices could be heard on the opposite side, none recognizable, and she took a deep breath before shoving the door open; only to bring her hand up to stifle a startled gasp of surprise and sorrow; eyes wide with recognition at the gruesome scene laid out before her.

Her fiancé laid on his back, blood pooling from the center of his chest with his mouth cracked open slightly; crimson blood trickling out, while his eyes looked up at the ceiling, lifeless. The sheets beneath him soaked in his life's blood as it expanded slowly beneath him. His chest lay still and his limbs were twisted at awkward angles; his white suit a twisted, bloodied mess of fabric.

To his immediate right, stood an unfamiliar pair; both men dressed all in black, staring at her with blank expressions on their faces; the furthest one holding a small pistol in his hand, still hot on the end of it.

But to his left—

"Y-you?! What the— HOW COULD YOU...," she shrieked, running as quickly as she could in heels before stopping in front of him to beat her fists into the center of his chest. He let her for a brief moment before grasping her firmly by the wrists, looking down at her from the bridge of his nose; his face void of emotion. Sakura struggled against his hold as she screamed with tears streaming down her cheeks, "You left me! You used me! You think you can just walk in here and take over my life on some silly whim! I loved him...you bastard! I—"

"Enough, Sakura...," he growled; black brows drawn with a deep frown on his lips. His direct focus then shifted over to his men, while she continued to jerk at her wrists to try and free herself from him and an exchange occurred...with him whispering something ineligible to them... after which they nodded once before leaving the room.

"LET ME GO! NOW, YOU ASSHOLE," she growled before bringing her right knee up. Anticipating this however made it easy for him to block with his right thigh... and he twisted her around before jerking her backwards into his arms and against his chest...where he caged her in completely after. Helpless, Sakura began to earnestly sob. "Why— Why are you doing this?!" Her gaze settled on her deceased fiancé and her body began to tremble as his lips brushed (almost affectionately) against the shell of her ear; his arms tightly embracing her from behind.

"Because I can."

In one swift motion, the man pressed his fingertips against a particularly sensitive spot on the left side of her neck and she felt her consciousness begin to fade fast; the last thing she remembers was her ex gently scooping her into his arms, before everything around her turned black.