Mending a Torn Heart - 🔞

Sakura never should have gone home with them, never should have gotten involved in the first place— Now, all she wanted to do was forget, but will they let her?

A modern, sasusaku/charasaku snippet, story idea. 18+ themes. Random idea. Notes at the end of my idea for this one.

.
.
.

Her mouth tasted of sandpaper, her head was pounding an erratic rhythm, and her body felt as if it had just been run over by a freight train. Twice.

She woke with her face pressed against a hard, unknown man's chest and outwardly groaned as her head began to spin when she tried to shift her position. Sakura closed her eyes and took a deep breath as the man wrapped his arm around her more firmly; pressing her closer to him.

She was seconds away from shoving him away, when—

"Goodmorning," he grunted as sleep began to evade him, nuzzling sweetly against the top of her head. Inwardly, she rolled her eyes at this "act of affection" and was just about ready to fight through the pain pounding away at her skull, pull away to gather her hazardously discarded belongings, and leave with some of her dignity still intact as last night's activities began to rush back to her all at once when this... stranger's voice (or his next words rather) gave her pause. "How did you sleep, kitten?"

It can't be.

Can it?

With reluctance, trepidation, and a great deal of courage that she didn't even realize she possessed, she lifted her head slightly and met the unmistakable black eyes of an Uchiha. But not just any Uchiha.

Charasuke Uchiha.

Her ex's twin brother.

Her eyes flew open the rest of the way and she detached herself from him in record time, cursing herself while she turned away from his naked chest and took the comforter along with her as she began to slowly gather her things... namely her clothes. He propped himself up on an arm and smirked at her as he lounged lazily, naked mind you, in the bed they'd once shared; her side slowly growing cold from lack of body heat.

"This was a mistake," she mumbled, unsure if he'd actually heard her until a soft chuckle came from his direction, but she refused to meet his gaze.

"You weren't saying that last night, Kitten."

Kitten.

Oh how she absolutely loathes that little pet name and she began to gather her things more aggressively before finally turning around to give him a weary gaze. "Listen here, just forget about last night, alright. It never happened!! It was a mistake. You're a mistake...and I never should have let my guard down around you. Don't contact me again after this."

He smirked at her and eyed her up and down slowly. "Who are you trying to convince, love? Me... or you?"

She stormed out, refusing to listen as he began to try and coax her back into his bed. She hailed the first taxing she spotted and was on her way home a minute later.

Ready to forget about last night.

Ready to forget about her problems.

Ready to forget about them.

.
.
.

Author's notes:

RANDOM IDEA...

I see this maybe as a Charasuke and Sasuke and Sakura "threesome" where they all end up together or something? Like she's kind of torn between the two, but the boys both agree to 'share her'? I'm not sure if that makes any sense or not... sorry!

Just a random thought/idea that I had...

... I'll shut up now. 😅