A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 2

Scientist Sakura Haruno has finally done it. She is the first human in history to build a real-life cyborg completely from scratch! She decides to name him Sasuke.

Sasusaku AU snippet.

Part 1:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13681526/137/My-Snippets-Part-1

(This is all from a random thought, so if it doesn't flow well, part 2 I mean, then I apologize.)

.
.
.

Months later...

"Leg moments are good, knee joints are flexible, no issues with hip rotation... a few more tests and we are good to go for the day. Proceed." Tsunade jotted a few notes down on her clipboard before focusing her attention on the pinkette again and a simple nod was used as a signal... urging her to continue with the cyborg's physical exam.

"Okay, Sasuke, let's see your arm movements now."

Sakura watched carefully as he lifted his left arm and then his right, his eyes focusing on her and when she smiled at him encouragingly, he attempted to do the same... though his was much more awkward looking and she laughed at his attempt, which he didn't seem to mind.

"Everything looks to be in tip top shape...," her master said as she stood to walk towards them. "Have you checked his eyes lately though? I know you said they were an issue."

"Yes...," Sakura said with a slight frown. "They seem to be better, his vision nearly 20/20; yet I still seem to be having issues with it remaining that way." She used her finger and indicated for him to follow its movement...which he eagerly complied with before she lowered her hand to press it on a cocked hip. "The other parts of his body have always been top notch," Sakura indicated with a simple flick of her other hand. "and he seems to be in "perfect health" otherwise so to speak."

"For a cyborg, I don't see much wrong with his software," Tsunade agreed, before circling him once. "The eye issue can be an easy fix, Sakura. Don't worry, I am sure you will figure it out soon." The older woman shuffled some papers and placed them inside her bag, before gathering the rest of her belongings. "Are you taking the cyborg home tonight as well or—"

"I'll bring him home with me," Sakura spoke quickly before blushing. "I just want to check a few more of his functions before the scientists visit tomorrow. You know, since..."

Tsunade lifted a hand to silence her... a soft smile on her lips. "No need to explain. It was just a simple question. I'll be heading out now. See you tomorrow, Sakura. Sasuke," she said, before narrowing her eyes at him. "Behave." He only nodded as a response, his focus still on his creator.

After Tsunade left, Sakura was placing the back of a hand on her cheek when her creation spoke up from beside her. "Sakura?"

"Yes, Sasuke," she said, turning to meet his intense gaze.

"Are you by any chance ill?"

She was perplexed by his question and shook her head in the negative. "No, I don't believe so. Why do you ask?"

"Aren't flushed cheeks a symptom of illness in humans?" As if she couldn't get any more embarrassed. She began to sputter indignantly for a minute before swiftly turning away from him.

"It's nothing, Sasuke. Just the heat or something like that," she squeaked as she quickly grabbed her things. "... l-let's go." Confused, he simply did as she asked without another word, though he kept an extra close vigilance on her just in case she had another flare up from "the heat".

.
.
.

The visit from the other scientists was going smoothly, until they made their way to Sakura's department that is.