Captivated

She couldn't comprehend why she was feeling this way, but if she was being honest with herself... she really couldn't care less.

A sasusaku SHORT, supernatural snippet idea.

.
.
.

His magic was beautiful; hypnotic even.

It left me envious and speechless in this magnificent warlock's presence. He still hadn't spoken to me yet but only a mere minute or two had passed between us since I'd approached him at the bar; so I wasn't too bothered by it.

While silence could be considered rude, his lack of a response to me felt almost contemplative. Like he was trying to develop the right words to say. He was expecting me afterall; of that I was certain.

That was fine by me. I'd wait for him to speak, and admire his strong physique in the meantime. He's so solid, firm... muscular. Definitely a mage of great worth and power.

Mine, mine, mine, my heart thudded in my ribcage.

Touch, touch, touch, my fingertips urged.

Taste, taste, taste, my tongue whispered.

I swallowed past this foreign attraction; the feeling leaving me a bit dizzy. 'Is it an enchantment? A lust spell of some sort? Or just my body's reaction to his dark intensity?' My eyes met the black abyss of his orbs again and my throat dried.

I knew this warlock.

I knew why I was here meeting with him, but all of a sudden I had lost all train of thought when I became consumed with a heat I'd never experienced before. "W—Who are you?"

Again, he didn't respond— however, his expression grew almost mischievous, and his lips slowly pulled into a slight smirk. 'Oh boy I'm in trouble. What did I get myself into?!'