🔞 Begging to Forget 🔞

Exploring feelings. Forbidden romance. Mafia boss Sasuke & his conquest Sakura, his enemy's eldest daughter. Angst.

.
.
.

Fleeting glances. Disturbing displays of jealousy from both sides, begged them to explore things further. Tempted and had damned them with the consequences of their actions.

But at this point, it was too late. She wasn't above begging him for it. Not when things were finally falling into place.

Not when she was on the precipice of a massive emotional explosion. A fucking meltdown inevitable if she allowed her emotions to simmer for much longer.

Sakura pressed onward until she had caught up with him, reaching and gripping his hand so hard, she forced him to a complete stop. He didn't turn around to face her, but the severely troubled mafia boss didn't try to pull away either; the hard tension in his shoulders visible as she swallowed nervously. "Sasuke-kun," she slowly began, licking her lips once before continuing. "I want you to fuck me."

She heard the raven-haired take a deep inhale; his fingers flexing against the skin of hers, causing unabashed tingles to shoot down her spine. She knew that this was a turning point in their relationship. Whatever happened here, would seal her (their) fate.

But the question still remained... would he take the plunge with her? Go against everything (and everyone) to be with her? To fight against years, months, days, hours of forces and traditions threatening to rip them apart; as if they were both in a losing match of tug of war between his family and hers.

"Sakura—"

His voice quivered when he said her name, barely above a whisper, (barely perceivable) a rare show of weakness and vulnerability coming from the seemingly permanently stoic Uchiha clan's patriarch.

She couldn't handle rejection.

Not now, and certainly not from him.

Her eyes pleaded with him as she continued to stare at the back of his head; spikey locks tussled from the passionate kiss shared shamelessly between them, in the privacy and shadows of a large curtain mere moments earlier.

"Please. I want to forget."

'Forget about everything. Everything and everyone, except for you.'

Her heart pounded exponentially harder when he turned to face her after a brief pause; his face hardened by years of training... but his obsidian eyes on the other hand... spoke volumes.

She witnessed the conclusion he made that indeed sealed her fate as Sasuke turned around again...interlocking their fingers tightly together, before pulling her along behind him through an inconsequential throng of party guests that had recently and unexpectedly situated outside of the ballroom and up the grand staircase.

The place he took her, their own hidden oasis where they could explore these newfound feelings in the company of no one but themselves and his soft, delicate bedsheets.

.
.
.

I might continue this one or turn it into a story, but I'm not sure just yet.