An Unorthodox Response

Sasusaku's argument intensifies and she slaps him. His response is... well... unorthodox.

A sasusaku blank-period short snippet. Jealous boyfriend; angry girlfriend. Misunderstanding. Resolution.

.
.
.

He was left stunned and speechless.

Has it actually happened?

Was he dreaming?

The sharp stinging on his left cheek intensified where his girlfriend's hand had been only seconds prior.

No, Sasuke was definitely not dreaming.

He looked at her head-on; expressionless... dumbstruck.

She seemed almost as stunned as he was at first, but then her temper quickly flared back to life again and she placed her hands on her hips with an angry pout; one hand being the same shade as his left cheek. "Serves you right, idiot! How dare you accuse me of such... such nonsense! Of all the ridiculous things to... how fucking dare yo—"

He doesn't know what came over him, but his jaw tensed and a second after he'd blinked he found himself in front of her; the decimated reminisce of a small bouquet of daisies lay in a disorderly heap in his previous position.

Both his sharingan and rinnegan reflected in her widening eyes, and he swiftly placed his hand around her waist and dragged her closer to him.

Before he lost his nerves completely, he bent his torso low (to accommodate their height difference) and kissed her to silence any further arguments. She was gasping for breath when he finally pulled away; her hands clutching tightly to his tunic while her cheeks dusted a beautiful pink hue.

He wanted to smirk with masculine pride at his victory, but wisely chose to refrain and decided (instead) to tighten his grip on her when she leaned back in order to properly look up at him; his silent show of possessive intent. He was not going to let her go so easily and she rolled her eyes before giving him a sly smile. "I still can't believe you were jealous over a little boy... and a friendly bouquet of daisies."

Sasuke huffed under his breath in indignation and brought her closer to his chest; which she gladly snuggled into. He placed his lips gently against the crown of her head and let out a slow breath as he closed his eyes.

"Hn. So... annoying."