Miss Haruno

Sasuke never imagined that his job would be like this. A sasusaku AU snippet. Billionaire Sakura and her head of security, Sasuke have an interesting relationship. Another random idea from me, don't ask where it came from. lol

.
.
.

He slipped into her bedroom that night (drenched in blood) as he made his way to the attached bathroom. He lifted his hand once, hesitated, then lifted it again before rapping his swollen knuckles against the wooden surface gently, to let the woman inside know that he was there to see her.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

A long, drawn-out pause followed, before she responded with a muffled, "Come in."

Sasuke found her relaxing in her bathtub, cigarette in hand while a blanket of sudsy bubbles from the bathwater rose up just above the rim of the porcelain tub. Her knees were bent slightly, showcasing her shapely legs that seemed to stretch on for miles. She regarded him with little interest at first, before beckoning him closer with her free hand.

He slowly approached, boot clad feet carrying him forward until he came to stand beside her. When she nodded her head towards him, he turned around and sat with his back resting against the side of the tub. Her cleaning crew could clean up his mess later; it wouldn't be the first time Sasuke surmised.

"So, did you take care of him?"

Sasuke's hands flexed and he grunted. "Yeah...," he finally said after a tired sigh. "But he didn't go down easily." She chuckled deeply and then placed her hand on his shoulder before giving it a squeeze. She didn't release him though. Instead, Sakura moved her fingers up to his neck, before playing with the hair at his nap. She leaned forward, water sloshing, and pressed her lips against his throat. He could smell the wine and smoke on her and wrinkled his nose in disgust. He had tried to get her to stop, but she didn't take his suggestion kindly, so he never commented on it again. The feel of her plump lips on his skin however... now that was a welcomed reprieve.

"I didn't expect that he would have. But I had every faith in you, Sasuke, that you would succeed... for me. After all, you've never let me down yet".

"Hn."

She moved her hand around to his chest, pushing the top buttons of his pull-over open to expose the upper parts of his torso. "How about I reward you for your efforts... now."

His thin lips twitched as he turned to her slightly, her hand disappearing between the flaps of his shirt. "What did you have in mind, ma'am?"

She smirked then before twisting a nipple between her two fingers, causing him to hiss. "Let me show you. Join me in the bath, Sasuke."

How could he refuse?

.
.
.

Author's Notes:

If any of these sound like your own writing or another you have read I apologize but I didn't copy anyone's work. This is entirely my own writing.

Don't forget to check out my twitter page for more content! I post socmeds and other things on there!