Luna Moon

What's a girl to do when her life is turned upside down in the span of just a few hours; the only thing she can do... write about it.

A sasusaku AU (of course more werewolf) short snippet. 18+! May add to it. (Idea from another book I saw on fb!)

.
.
.

Dear Diary,

Let me tell you a story about how my life went from almost perfect, to a complete fucking nightmare in the span of just a few hours last night.

It all starts with him.

His name... Sasuke.

Sasuke Uchiha is the man every girl at my college dreams about at night... myself included... but I'd never let anyone know that. Standing at 6'0" with dark ebony eyes, he might look like a walking fantasy, but let me tell you he acts like a first-class, with a permanent stick up his ass, jerk. Which is why he is never seen sporting a girl on his arm like the rest of his sporty friends and always seeming to have a fixed "I hate the universe" scowl on his stupidly handsome face.

It seems inevitable then that he would end up alone for all eternity... and likewise myself, since all I seem to be doing lately is work every damn shift available at the hospital I'm now an intern for. Being so engrossed in the workforce has its advantages, but also... it's the same reason I am now a prisoner in this hellhole. If I knew then what I know now... I would have fled from the damn country and gotten myself as far away from the Uchiha's as I possibly could. But—

I never could have predicted what would happen after last night's shift. Not in a million fucking years.

Because who would have ever known that while dragging myself home (after doing a double shift) I'd be attacked by not just one, and not just two... but three huge, grown-ass men on my way to my apartment...to then turn around and have my ass saved by Sasuke of all people...like a mother fucking knight in shining armor coming to my rescue.

Not fucking me, that's who!

Oh yeah, Sasuke fucking Uchiha may have saved my skin, but the thing I saw... the creature that ripped those men to shreds for touching me...well that certainly wasn't the dear ol' Sasuke that everyone thinks they know him to be.

He wasn't even human...

If I had to describe it, I would say he was a wolf or demon, like some sort of being born from a mythological story. But before I had time to even process what I was seeing... the damn bastard had knocked me unconscious. Then, when I finally came to... I was locked up in this hellhole he calls a "holding cell for my protection"... or whatever nonsense he used to characterize it. It's honestly poor accommodations though considering how wealthy the asshole and his family really are.

But even so, after all of this bullshit, he still came to talk to me and according to him, us humans that learn about their existence, the existence of werewolves I mean, we have to be killed. We have to fucking die!!! There're apparently zero exceptions to this "absolute law" of theirs.

So yes, the werewolf version of Sasuke (the one he refers to as Aoda) saved me, but now I am condemned to death because I have "seen too much". I know too much. Oh, and to make things even worse... both Sasuke and Aoda claim that I am their mate. Soul mate to be specific.

I mean, he must have lost his marbles.

There is no way... no fucking way that this bullshit is real.

... Right?