🔞 My Brother's Best Friend 🔞

Helping her get over her despicable ex would be no easy task; or so he thought.

A sasusaku smutty, fluffy snippet based from an idea I saw on Facebook.

.
.
.

Haruno Sakura arched her back off of the desk with a soft moan, her legs spread wide while lips pressed against her inner thigh; not close enough to touch, but close enough to send shivers of need down her spine nonetheless.

With her fingers embedded in thick locks, she tried to pull the man where she needed him most; but trying to move him was like trying to move a brick wall. A nearly useless endeavor. She groaned in frustration and closed her eyes before licking her lips slowly.

"All you have to do is say it," he purred, licking her thigh up and then back down again leisurely; right next to where he had just kissed her skin. "Then I'll give you what you want, love." His voice was lower and more sensual than she had ever heard it before, causing more fire to burn in her belly.

She hated to beg for anything, especially him of all people, because what would her brother say if he found out about this, but she couldn't help herself at this point. She needed something and one way or another, she was determined to get it. Even if she had to beg him like a dirty little slut.

Sakura wiggled her hips slightly, thrusting them up towards him as she settled her upper back onto the desk for proper leverage. "Please, fuck me." She missed the smirk of utter satisfaction that twisted his lips right before he brushed his tongue across her slick folds one last time, before rising to his feet.

The sound of his zipper being pulled down filled the space around them, while her heart beat frantically at the thought of what he was about to do next. With gently hooded eyes Sakura managed to take a peak between her legs and had to stifle her gasp at the sight. He stood between her with a hand resting on her knee, while the other gripped his cock; pumping the hardened flesh deliberately... in a display that could only be described as pure, masculine dominance.

It didn't matter at this point that he was looking at her as if he had won a nobel prize.

She didn't care if he would tease her about how needy she had been for weeks after this.

She needed a distraction and he was so eager to give it to her, that Sakura didn't even question his motives... nor the ease at which her brother's best friend had simply tossed his paperwork aside at her drunken suggestion, and lifted her onto his desk... before pushing her down to ravish her body.

Maybe later she would care, but certainly not now while he was rubbing his bulbous tip across her clit. The touch sent immediate tingles all over her body and the fire in her belly grew. Being that it was so sensitive... her body responded almost instantly at the experimental gesture and jerked up, her knees pulling together slightly, only to be pushed apart by his hands. He made a sound in the back of his throat as if to admonish her, before guiding his member to her folds.

She swallowed nervously and let out a shaky breath that he easily picked up on. His head tilted slightly to the side as he paused; grip firm on her knee once more. "Want to stop, love?" She shook her head in the negative and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. It was true that she had been curious for a while now about what it would be like to be with him... given his reputation as a "ladies man"... and by the look of him, Sakura could understand why... but her main concern was how he was going to fit inside of her.

He was huge.

As if sensing her unease, he squeezed her flesh and said, "I'll go easy on you, love. Just let me know if you want me to stop." She nodded again and he pushed forward slightly with his hips, pressing just the tip between her folds before making way for the rest of his girth.