Sworn Enemies 🔞

How did it come to this; her sworn enemy spread beneath her with hands firmly wrapped around her tiny waist, while she applied firm pressure to his throat where she held him down. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at him; contempt and something akin to loathing fueling the fire in her belly. That's what she told herself anyway—

"I hate you," she spat in his face, fangs extending as a hiss slipped from her lips when his nails dug into her flesh. The pinkette noticed the barest of twitches in his lips... as if he was fighting back a smirk... and tightened her grip on his neck once more.

"Feelings mutual, Kitten."

A sasusaku vampire AU smut implied snippet.

.
.
.

The snow was clinging to tree branches around her while thick and deep snow drifts clustered, huddling against the trunks as if trying to seek shelter from the continual winter storm. The cold didn't seem to bother her in the slightest as she trudged through thick brush towards a glowing light off in the distance.

Her destination, the town of Konohagakure.

There lived a man, rumor has it, who was selling stocks for cheap prices... her stocks to be exact. He stole them from her almost a week ago to the day and Sakura was seeking their safe return, by whatever means necessary.

She was a vampire after all; she fought dirty.

She was almost to the border when something came flying in her direction. Sakura easily dodged the projectile, which struck the tree trunk behind her with such force that it had inadvertently implanted itself halfway to the hilt.

She turned and frowned. 'Kusanagi.' Only one person she knew who owned that sword... given that it was a gift from herself to the owner long ago. Her suspicions were found to be true when the man in question stepped forward from the shadows; his stature and presence just as imposing as ever and yet, she didn't fear him in the slightest.

Even if he was her sworn enemy.

"Sasuke."

"Sakura."

They simply stared at one another... for it had been years since their last encounter; years since she had presented herself anywhere near the likes of Konoha. Refusing to be the one to break their eye contact first, and without looking behind her, she reached backwards and yanked the sword from the tree; causing a series of sounds to accompany it before hanging it next to her side; her grip on the hilt firm.

He didn't seem eager to retrieve it and simply asked, "what are you doing here," instead. Her lips pierced and she was a little unsure if she wanted to divulge the truth to him, but in the end, Sakura decided to do just that; knowing that he would be able to see through her lies anyway if she tried to come up with a story for her presence.

"I came to find someone."

"... care to tell me who? Maybe I can help you."

"I don't need anything from you, Sasuke."

His hands went to his pockets and he cocked his head to the side; his long bangs sliding to the left, while the chain around his neck did the same. The Uchiha crest glistened in the soft glow from the moon. Even with the snow falling around them, Sakura could still see it perfectly and her jaw clenched as anger began to rise inside of her chest.

Memories she had repressed for so long began to boil to the surface, but she decided to swallow past the feelings and push them to the side; for the time being that is. "I can help you, Kitten. Just tell me everything."