Left for Dead - Part 1 🔞

Left marooned on an island for their various sins, Sasuke and Sakura must join forces in order to survive; especially when the locals seem to have an uncanny & unusual taste for human flesh.

Sasuke, an ex-military man; Sakura, an elementary school teacher. A sasusaku au snippet. (May do more parts...?)

🔞 18+ due to dark violence, cursing, and gore/death... in future parts possibly... if I continue it! You have been warned. 🔞

.
.
.

'Where in the hell am I... what in the fuck happened to me last night,' Sasuke Uchiha thought as he leisurely began to come back to his senses. The lulling, reverberate of waves crashing against something, synchronized with the song of numerous birds, did very little to help appease the growing ache behind his throbbing retinas and the bright sun above cast him in a delicate, 'mid-morning' glow causing his eyes to squint more heavily and his arm to wrap around them as a makeshift shield. The young man didn't realize that sand was beneath his back nor the six other figures surrounding him until he heard a faint moan next to his right ear.

Obsidian eyes snapped open and his arm flew away from them as he turned his head, but in his haste another wave of nausea struck him so sharply that he felt compelled to close his eyes tightly and took several deep breaths before opening them again. To his (stunned) horror, Sasuke found himself on a beach and the moan he heard had come from a woman of around forty plus years... her hair as brown as mud, with a hint of grey streaks twisting throughout their short strands.

He turned his head slowly again and counted them... 'one, two, three... four, five, six...' and he guessed that he made number seven and through his expeditious observation of his surroundings... one woman in particular caught his eye and he watched her carefully, examining her further.

Sasuke couldn't clearly see the outline of her features, for her head was turned away from his curious gaze, however there was no mistaking the striking petal pink locks twisted into a neatly placed bun against her nap. His gaze lingered lower, past her frilly white blouse, down to her tight maroon colored pencil skirt before settling on her black heels. They moved back upward after a few more seconds to her torso and he watched where one of her hands resting there rose and fell with her steady, even breaths. 'Odd,' he thought to himself before shaking his head to try and clear it, but that was a grave mistake. The world spun for a moment and he threw his hand up to his forehead to try and help steady himself. 'Why did I choose to drink last night? Oh... yeah.'

The atrocious memories had become too much for him to comprehend... the nightmares became too real...too much for him to bear and suffer through... once again. The bottle had become his best friend as of late, but he supposed that was, in truth, his sin.

Then he heard it, a low and deep growl.

.
.
.

The previous night...

"Come off of it... you stupid woman! I will NOT wait for this loan of yours to be paid off forever," the sleazy old bastard growled before slamming one of his fists onto the tabletop next to her trembling stature, causing the pinkette to jump with fright in her seat. "I know you came into some money recently, so where the hell is it!?!"

She swallows before leaning away from his yellowed teeth and rancid breath, her heart pounding wildly behind her rib cage. "I-I swear, I don't know what y-you are talking about. I d-don't have your money!"

"You greedy... greedy and conniving little bitch," he hissed before backhanding her in the cheek. When her head spun to the right, she left it; watching as a single drop of crimson blood plopped down onto her maroon-colored, knee-length skirt before spreading outwards. She felt the tears stinging behind her closed eyes but she refused to let them fall. 'He will not see me cry today! He will not get pleasure from his sick little satisfactions!' The repulsive male leaned forward, placing his crusty lips next to her ear as he reached to tuck a strand of her pink hair behind her ears. "I expect to have the money by the end of the day tomorrow... or else." After she nodded her head in agreement... he excused her and she wasted little time in exiting his nightclub, ready for this evening to be over and done with.