🔞 Carriage Ride 🔞

She closed her eyes and smiled. 'Soon, my heart's desire.'

Smutty, "old days" sasusaku AU snippet. Slight angst.

.
.
.

Haruno Sakura had begun to nibble on the end of her nail; a very unladylike etiquette, but one that was born from her lack of confidence in what could transpire within the hour; unsure as to if her sweetheart would truly show this time or not.

He had canceled their rondevu on more than one occasion already...and if he failed to show this time...she deemed it would be the very last she would see of him.

Determined that if he had moved on from her, she would simply have to do the same. Sakura shifted in her seat as she was unable to sit still, as thoughts of him plagued her mind.

When she thought back on their very first time...she had to admit that their joining had been uncouth and unorthodox; given that their positions in society were so different to one another, but neither seemed to mind... as when it was love that fueled their passion... nothing else seemed to matter.

Until recently; for it seemed that Uchiha Sasuke may have changed his mind about her...about them and their future.

She was just about to call it a night and flee to her family's home when the door to the carriage flew open... only wide enough for a body to flit in, along with a sliver of moonlight, before it closed once again; throwing the woman into near darkness. She could hear his heavy breathing as his gaze finally met her own and felt her cheeks flame with heat as she averted her eyes to her briefly clasped hands.

"You came," she whispered, before tucking a strand of hair behind her right ear. "I wasn't sure."

"I'm sorry I'm late. Work was... fruitful today. Busy."

"Oh? Care to discuss it?"

"Not really...," he huffed, tussling his own hair once before shrugging off his cloak. "Now... come here, Sakura. How I have missed you." She eagerly obliged... trembling slightly when their lips finally met between the two diagonal seats, and his hands brushed across her shoulder blades, before moving to the loosely fitted tie at her tiny waist...the barrier and the only thing holding the sides of her dress together.

It didn't take much strength for the fabric to slip away, and she quickly helped him along with his own attire; while she unbuttoned the clasps on his shirt, he tossed her garment to the side. Slipping the downy, dark fabric down his broad shoulders and dropping it at their feet. Sakura then ran her fingertips across the smooth plains of his abdomen...every one of his muscles flexing involuntarily from her touch as a shuttered breath escaped his lungs.

Using his left arm he wrapped it around her and pulled her down onto the seat, climbing on top of her once he slipped out of his breeches and undergarments; settling his weight across her as he brought his lips to hers once again. A leg was carefully extended to drape over his right hip while he brought his cock to her entrance. Feeling the initial stretch of her walls as he pushed into her was intense and her lips fell away from his as she arched into him; closing her eyes while her head flung back against the leathery cushions.

'It's been so long... I almost forgot how BIG he is.'

Exposing her throat gave him access to unblemished and delicate flesh, which Sasuke fully took advantage of as he latched his mouth onto her throat in earnest. His slow and deliberate pace increased tenfold... as passion consumed rational thought. He could hear a plethora of other villagers outside of their carriage as they walked past it; murmuring amongst themselves the newest gossip of the town, yet he couldn't control his instinctual urges and continued to force himself onto his beloved; enveloping and infusing her with every part of him that he possibly could.

"Sakura."

Her name came out as a breathy whisper against her pale, moon-kissed clavicle and he lifted himself up only slightly; in time to witness her unravel beneath him. "S-Sasuke..." Feeling her body entrap him between slick folds, fluttering against him was too much, sending him over the edge only a moment after she had reached it herself. Forgetfulness caused his cum to seep into her womb, drenching her with his seed while his teeth clamped onto her shoulder to stifle his own grunts and groans of ecstasy.

When he was done he released her skin, panting harshly as he lifted to gaze upon her serene expression; the moon hitting her body just right to accentuate the beauty of every soft curve and feminine feature she possessed. With both of her hands still tangled in his hair, Sasuke bent down to kiss her gently; feeling himself twitch inside of her slightly as she willingly returned the tender, affectionate gesture.

'I love you.'

A few minutes passed by before he was able to speak.

"I think we should dress, Sakura," he stated, pulling away from her again to rest his weight on the palm of his hands, hovering above her. "Someone is bound to come snooping given the racket you just made."

Her eyes flew open at this and she playfully slapped him in the chest, inadvertently igniting the fire in his belly again. It was ignored however as he shifted away from her...pulling his cock free...before sliding on his breeches. The pinkette did the same, and soon they were both fully clothed; sitting across from each other in silence... simply staring as they attempted to regulate their breathing.

She was the first to speak this time.

"So..."

"So."

"I—will I see you again? After the last few attempts...I was unsure if you wished to continue seeing me like this."

Her sweetheart sighed loudly and closed his eyes, running a hand through his hair, before meeting her gaze. "Sakura, you know that I wish for nothing more...than to be with you always. My duty prohibits it, as does yours. We cannot risk too much...too quickly. We must remain patient— because our time will come. I promise, my love."

When he reached over and gently lifted her hand between them, she felt her heart nearly stop beating; his onyx eyes practically penetrated straight through her as he leaned in to place his lips gently against her left index finger. She felt her cheeks flush anew. "S-Sasuke..."

"Until next time."

As soon as he exited, she lifted her hand up and clasped it tightly against her bosom, the rapidly beating muscle there reminding her that this had been no mere dream. Her eyes shifted up to gaze at the soft glow of the moon just outside the carriage's window shrouded in a thin linen, and Sakura let out a deep sigh fueled by contentment, knowing that his feelings for her must be true. She believed wholeheartedly that he would find a way for them to be together.

She closed her eyes and smiled. 'Soon, my heart's desire.'