🔞 Bachelorette Party 🔞

"Shh," he teased; smirk in place. "Otherwise someone will hear you."

Sakura's bachelorette party turns steamy.

A modern sasusaku AU smutty snippet. A war-torn veteran Sasuke Uchiha and his bride-to-be, doctor Sakura Haruno.

.
.
.

It was around midafternoon on a Saturday in late June and the sun was shining while the birds were singing a cheerful tune as the temperatures remained around mid-seventies; a perfectly acceptable weekend day, and a harsh contrast to the more 'adult-related' activities currently transpiring in Sakura and her husband-to-be's home. Penthouse rather, on the utmost floor of the best apartment complex money could afford.

She felt blessed.

And she was happy.

Sakura was taking a sip of her wine and giggling with her friends when her phone went off... indicating an incoming message. Ino looked at her with a slightly lifted brow and frowned. "If that's Sasuke, tell him you're busy! He'll have you all to himself on the honeymoon next week!!!" Sakura waved her hands dismissively and dramatically rolled her emerald eyes before reaching into the back pocket of her ripped blue jeans. She smiled when his name appeared on her screen with little hearts next to it. She would be lying if she said she wasn't smitten with the youngest Uchiha heir.

Their relationship had progressed relatively slowly (at least in her eyes it had...but Ino would continuously argue to the contrary); for Sasuke had become her acquaintance first... and that lasted all of two years...then they were friends for four, boyfriend and girlfriend for one, and finally fiancés for around three. Though they'd known each other a bit before starting a romantic relationship... their mutual attraction for one another had always been there and jealousy had been a massive problem for the both of them anytime they were somehow coaxed into going on a blind date; so much so that even their friends had started to notice it and began to comment on their behavior; with the girls insisting that they just fuck already, while the boys would wiggle there brows suggestively and tease on a regular basis.

They'd met when Sasuke had come home from overseas, needing extensive care after his arm had been blown off in an unexpectedly devastating IED incident; which killed off several of his fellow soldiers, and left many dismembered. He ended up being medically discharged from the forces shortly after that. Sakura had cared for him during this time and broke through his hard exterior and insecurities about his injuries, and slowly built a mutual trust... that ended in the two falling madly in love with each other.

She looked at her friends briefly, who didn't seem bothered or interested in what she was doing, before quickly swiping across the screen to open the new text message. It said:

Meet me in the bedroom.

Her brows knitted together in confusion before she quickly typed a response back to him.

I thought you left already? Ino said Sai and the others took you out for your bachelor party and you wouldn't be back until late. Something about going out of town or whatever?

Sasuke's response was instantaneous and she bit at her bottom lip to try and hide a smile. He must've been waiting for her reply. It caused her heart to quicken slightly in pure delight.

I left them at the bar. Now, come here.

She followed up his request with:

I can't just leave the party, Sasuke!!! Ino will notice I'm gone. She apparently has a surprise for me soon... I'm kind of worried what that surprise might be though... I don't want a stripper lol