The Great Flood - 🔞

"Focus on me. The feel."

Blank-period Sasusaku smutty-ish snippet. 18+ content. You've been warned. Unedited. (Lots of unedited lately!) Random thought; not sure where I was going with this.

.
.
.

They'd made it to the land of water, and boy did it live up to its name. The heavy downpour and torrential rains had caused havoc amongst the inhabitants of a small village in the Southern portion and of course Sakura had once again volunteered her services to a hospital that's in dire need of a knowledgeable, medical doctor; the only hospital actually within a nearly hundred mile radius of this place.

But therein lies the problem.

Haruno Sakura was a selfless person.

'Too selfless for her own good.'

She was refusing to sleep, for days on end, and had bags weighing heavily underneath her once vibrant eyes, in her attempts to help those suffering due to injuries incurred by the horrendous flooding. On more than one occasion, he'd found her slumped in a chair, exhaustion prevalent as she waited for her next patient. Sasuke loved how caring she was, but her refusal to take care of even her most basic of needs was starting to affect him as well.

So much so that one night, he decided to take matters into his own hands and devised a plan that would force Sakura to relax and hopefully finally sleep by tiring her out the only way that he knew how; the ace up his sleeve so to speak.

He'd distract her... in the bedroom.

'Until she passes out if I have to,' he thought as he sat in the little kitchen of their current living quarters, waiting for her to come home.

"Come here, Sakura."

"No...," she insisted as she flitted about their little kitchen, looking for god knows what while his jaw began to tick with irritation. "I can't stay long, Sasuke-kun. They just brought in another elderly patient suffering from pneumonia. I just came by for a quick snack before heading back in."

"They can take care of it," he insisted as he slowly stalked her; his movements silent as a cat. The pink-haired medic shook her head reluctantly, and let out a tired sigh as she closed the cabinet she'd been rummaging in and opted for an apple instead. "You need rest."

"I would, but they— H-hey! S-Sasuke-kun! Put me down!" He'd swiftly come up behind her, sweeping her off her feet before she had a chance to react, and tossed her over his shoulder. Her apple fell to the floor with a resounding thud before rolling until it stopped abruptly next to one of the kitchen chairs. Her hands rested on his lower back as she lifted herself slightly; cheeks aflame. "S-seriously, what are you doing?!"

He tossed his companion onto the bed and quickly moved to straddle her hips, effectively and effortlessly pinning her to the mattress beneath them with his weight. She was far too stunned to even speak and simply watched as he bent down slowly, leaning over her to plant a kiss to the side of her throat; his intentions clear when she felt a prodding at her left thigh.

Her eyes closed tight, a soft sound escaping her lips when his lips latched onto her collarbone; a mix between a gasp and a moan. "Sas—"

"Shh...," he soothed, his fingers tracing patterns along her hip. "Feel." She arched against him, her expression more relaxed while her hands gripped his wide shoulders... torn on whether she should push him away or pull him closer. It was daunting; considering they hadn't been together (like this) in a bit and she was craving his touch; however there were her patients to consider who needed her undivided attention.

She had to at least try to reason with him; they could finish this later, right?

"B-but Sasuke, I have to—"

His mouth lifted, his tongue plunging deep past her lips as his fingers traced the outline of her bra, igniting a passion within her once more that caused another soft moan to slip past her lips and into his mouth. Her hands lifted and her fingers slowly fisted in his hair.

"Focus on me...," he whispered as he slowly slid down her body. "The feel," he purred, his gaze hooded as he looked up at her expectantly. Sakura finally relented with a gentle nod, allowing him to remove her layers and his lips twisted into a victorious grin before he dug into his meal; savoring the taste of her.

Every.

Last.

Drop.