🔞 One Night 🔞

It wasn't the first time they'd broken something and he was quite certain it wouldn't be the last time either.

A blank-period sasusaku snippet. Smut included, so 18+ content.

.
.
.

She felt feverish, her heartbeat accelerating tenfold while her eyes remained firmly closed; squeezing so tightly shut, as if her life depended on them remaining so while her lips parted on a silent scream. The only sound to emerge was a soft and desperately exhaled whimper of desirable need while she continued to gently bounce and rock on his hips.

Creases in her forehead emerged when she felt the rough pads of his fingertips brush across the bare, sensitive skin of her lower abdomen before sliding slowly around her thin waist to find purchase on her hip. Sakura reached a hand up to grasp onto the headboard while bending slightly until her hair framed the contours of her delicate features; small beads of perspiration dotting up across her smooth skin.

She felt so tight wrapped fully around his thick cock.

He felt so big engulfed to the hilt by her warm heat.

On one particularly rough experimental thrust, she let out a subtle gasp of pleasure; her fingers flexing on the wooden frame as her thighs began to quiver. She shuddered above him; couldn't see, but could feel him watching her reaction closely. The pressure of his tip rubbing her walls in just the right way sent another pleasant shiver down her spine.

She liked it.

She wanted more.

An embarrassed flush darkened her already rosy cheeks when she whispered, "D-do it again. Please."

Sakura bit down on her bottom lip when he did it a second time and her grip on the bed tightened. She arched slightly and began to move her hips faster, matching his intensity as he continued to execute her softly spoken demand.

It was rare for Sakura to ask much of her lover, given the newness of their relationship status, but when she did he was only too eager to give in and please her. She felt her walls flutter, the impending climax inevitably awakened by his carefully calculated movements; her unyielding grip on the bed frame was so tight, her knuckles had turned white while her nails dug harshly into the skin of his chest. He let out a hushed hiss of pleasurable pain, but otherwise didn't object to the harsh treatment; his fingers sliding lower, until they pressed lightly against her swollen clit, rubbing at it in small, deliberate strokes that quickly send Sakura over the edge... mere seconds after she felt the pleasant warmth of his seed coating her walls; his hips pressed up against her where Sasuke pushed himself off the mattress slightly by the bottom of his feet in an attempt to draw out her climax.

She was feeling euphoric, her lips fully parted as she arched above him and let out a feminine groan, until—

Crack.

Wood splintered beneath her palm and her eyes quickly shot down before she let out a strangled cry of humiliation. She quickly lowered her head to rest it next to Sasuke's so that her face was completely obscured from his view by a veil of pink and puff of white from the pillow. He decided to refrain from exposing his humor to her and began to stroke soothing circles across her back instead... twisting slightly to kiss the side of her head as she shook it back and forth repeatedly; murmuring obscenities and incoherent words.

He was unsure as to what to say; having been through this prior and from his past experience he had finally conceded that he wasn't very good at soothing her concerns when it came to things like this. He had already attempted gentle teasing and a bit of straightforward bluntness; all of which had failed miserably, forcing him to conclude (and come to the resignation) that he was in fact horrible with words and still struggling on handling delicate emotional situations... such as this. Especially when Sakura was involved.

Clearly when they'd accidentally broken a bed in the past, it had flustered Sakura into a state of almost hysteria, and any attempt Sasuke had made to apply the same form of awkwardness to himself... in an attempt to ease some of her embarrassment... had failed miserably.

So instead he noted that he would talk to the innkeeper in private, apologize, and pay for the damages done without having to embarrass his beloved any more than she clearly already was.

To distract her from spiraling any further, and in an attempt to salvage the rest of their evening, the stoic Uchiha swiftly flipped their positions... forcing her legs apart as he settled more comfortably between them, thrusting just once inside of her, while his semi-hard cock began to pulse back to life deep inside of her; his thin lips brushing beneath the shell of her ear with tender affection.

"Sasuke-kun," she whimpered softly in exasperation, while both of her hands moved up to tangle between his skewed locks. His mouth moved down to her throat, while his hand lifted up to cup a soft, rounded breast; pinching her nipple between rough fingertips. "I'm trying to wallow in self pity," she quietly teased him, though her breath was coming out more harshly by the second as her hips thrust upwards to meet his demanding hips.

He bent slightly and lowered until his lips latched onto her neglected nipple; suckling, nipping gently at the protruding flesh as his eyes lifted to meet hers; dark, alluring... bright and mismatched... mischief lurking beneath a thick veil of desire and lust. When the left corner of his mouth lifted up slightly, the pinkette felt her breath hitch and her heart stop for a moment. "Do you want me to stop," he asked, voice a lower register than normal.

Her fingers flexed against his skull as she relaxed beneath him; finally succumbing to his whims. "N-no. No I don't."

"Good," he purred, rolling her nipple with his tongue before letting it go with a loud pop; his pace increasing as he rose to silence her feminine moans with a kiss.