Hot Springs- 🔞

Nothing like a nice and relaxing soak in the hot springs to soothe one's mine, body, and soul; or so I thought.

Teasing, flirty, shapeshifter Sasuke and his spunky, feisty little human ninja Sakura. Told in Sak's POV. 18+ content due to cursing and adult-type content.

A short, AU sasusaku snippet.

.
.
.

Looking at him now, my teeth are practically crunching as I clamped them tightly; arms folding across the upper part of my bosom to hide them from his wandering gaze. Thankful that at least the rest of me was protected by the steam and specially crafted incense floating around amongst the tiny little bubbles above the warm waters of the hot springs.

Too bad I hadn't realized this space was communal before I decided to jump right in; being way too eager in my haste to get away from my annoying travel companion. He stood before me now in nothing but a thin and flimsy, black towel provided by the nice folks in the office. Too bad he decided that it fit better hanging really low on his hips, accentuating his deep muscles that lead straight down towards his—

'Damn him!'

Screw the fucking mission. I'll finish it on my own. I didn't need this shapeshifter to infiltrate a prison. I could do this on my own, without his help. I turned my back towards him ready to pull myself from the water when his voice stopped me.

"Why so adamant to get away?"

A growl vibrates up my throat, and I slam my gaze back to his from over my left shoulder. "Because I'm all bathed out and have more important things to do."

"You're all bathed out... or you're frightened to soak with me," he said with a slight smirk; his right brow lifting as if he was challenging me.

"Frightened??" I turn back to face him and roll my eyes to emphasize how not frightened I am. "Are you planning on shredding my skin with your iron talons or something, hm? If not, then I—"

"This may come as a surprise to you..," he interrupts while he tugs gently at the hem of his towel, pulling it loose, "but I'm no fan of bloodbaths."

I decide to remain silent, piercing my lips tight once again and attempt to map out my exit, that won't involve circling him, but the only other way past him is to scuttle up one of the massive boulders and doing so slick and naked is truly not ideal. I decide to wait for him to step into the pool, then I'll quickly swim right past him and climb out before he has a chance to see too much of my bare flesh.

The lazy smirk that draws up a corner of his mouth, makes my spine prickle. I keep my arms crossed and scowl as he pulls off his towel excruciatingly slowly.

"Should've bathed in bird form. Would've been quicker..," I mock as he dips his toes in; avoiding lowering my gaze as he carefully slips beneath the surface causing large ripples in the previously calm, heated waters.

His smirk widened; practically smoldering as he stretched his arms out behind him. "I believe that pleasurable things should never be rushed. Am I wrong?"

Was he? Feeling suddenly bold, I slunk towards him, my own smile widening with wicked intent. I could have a little fun teasing him... right? Besides, he was the one that said pleasurable things should never be rushed, and there was only one way to find out.

But first—