🔞 Tension 🔞

Blank-period sasusaku smutty snippet. No description. Just because. ✌️

.
.
.

Midday found the young couple taking refuge and respite in a semi-empty library; with Sasuke scouring the shelves for one book in particular, while his pink-haired companion chose instead to rest her aching feet and also entertaining herself by glancing through a book on medical herbs.

She was perched on a table, legs crossed at the ankles as they swung slightly... soft humming coming from her throat while she flipped aimlessly through the yellowed pages of the book held protectively in her left hand.

He fought the urge to smirk as she puffed out her cheeks and blew a stream of air from the corner of her mouth, to try and persuade strands of pink to stay behind her ear. It was no use however because her bangs continued to slide from where they had become dislodged from her messy bun. His gaze traveled over her appreciatively; slowly.

Toned legs; slightly tanned skin; smooth as silk; spandex shorts that barely covered her upper thighs; black, mesh top tightly pressed against a flat abdomen; red, short crop top barely concealing her breast, though the cleavage was still visible (though not unflattering); delicate hand capable of causing so much damage... and pleasure—

He forced his eyes to look away... focusing on calming his chakra pulses, as to prevent Sakura from becoming aware of just how easily she could cause his well-trained control to slip. His heart however, continued to race.

'Damned thing.'

He focused instead on scanning the shelves surrounding them, and once he had turned back around to face Sakura again did, he finally notice it.

Just above her head... three shelves up and to the right to be exact... rested the book that he had been searching for. He would have to move in closer or ask Sakura to move in order to retrieve it. But the thought of getting close to her... when he felt this way...intimidated him. Sasuke clicked his tongue, rubbing at the roof of his mouth with its tip, before an idea formed in his mind.

'She did tease me this morning...so it's only right if I return the favor.'

With that in mind, and a sly, sexy smirk barely twisting the corner of his lips upward, he took a confident step forward.

.
.
.

Sakura was so focused on her novel, that she barely even registered that her companion had moved toward her until his looming shadow fell upon her. Startled, she glanced up and had opened her mouth to speak, but quickly fell mute as the proximity of his muscular frame caused her brain to momentarily short circuit.

She was like a fish gasping for air as she stared, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink as he tilted his head to the side slightly. Almost innocent, she thought; if it wasn't for the twisted, handsome smirk on full display.

He leaned into her; his arm outstretched as he slid into the space between her thighs... forcing her interlocked ankles apart in the process. The heat of his body, the scent of him and the barely noticeable press of his crotch against hers, caused her heart to pound loudly in her eardrums.

Sakura gulped loudly, leaning back against the bookshelf behind her as her grip on the book tightened. "W-what are you d-doing?" Sasuke leaned with her, the hem of his dark shirt riding up to display the bottom of his abdomen; toned muscles flexing slightly when he reached up to something behind her. She could feel the apex of his thighs meeting hers and stiffened slightly. 'So... hard.' His breath fanned across her neck as his head tilted down, his arm caging her in on the one side.

She felt trapped.

Consumed by him, and he was barely even touching her!

But they were in public. Surely Sasuke-kun wouldn't—

"Found it," he whispered, his lips pressing lightly against her ear, before he removed himself from her completely. It took her a moment to register that he was no longer in her personal space, and she took a deep, albeit shaky breath in as she blinked at him in confusion. His face was as stoic as ever again as he stared back at her, a book held firmly in his hand at his side.

"W-what...," she stuttered, the only thing her disoriented brain could come up with in that moment. Sasuke made a sound in the back of his throat before lifting his lone hand to show off the book to her.

"The book that I was looking for. I found it."

"Oh...I thought...never mind." This time, her cheeks flamed due to her embarrassment and she quickly looked away... eyes zeroing in on her book as she tried to calm her rapid breathing and unsteady pulse. Of course, Sasuke wouldn't act so impulsively in such a public setting.

What was she thinking?

The pink-haired kunoichi would have readily dismissed the thoughts as something purely hormonal, given the couples recent "exploring", but then as he sat down next to her on the table...and his lips brushed against her ear once more, combined with the next words he spoke... the combination caused her legs to involuntarily close and a warm, familiar heat began to pool between her thighs; filling her belly with butterflies and causing her heart to race.

She knew then that she was not mistaken.

Sasuke had closed in on her like that on purpose; payback for what she had done to him that morning. Sakura felt her blood momentarily boil at the thought, but soon a new idea formulated in the back of her mind and she allowed a wide smirk to spread across her plump lips as she slowly turned to look at him from underneath thick, dark lashes.

"Why don't we take this elsewhere, Sasuke-kun?"

She didn't have to ask him twice. Seconds later... Sasuke teleported them to the back of the library... away from any prying eyes... and when his lips met hers the world around them seemed to suddenly melt away. When he bent to lift her up, she let him... wrapping her legs around his hips to secure herself to him, while he reached between them to tug at the front of his pants; maneuvering them enough to free his hard, throbbing cock.

She deepened the kiss by prodding his lips with the tip of her tongue and when he moved her shorts to the side and finally penetrated her, Sakura allowed her head to fall back against the bookshelves; as a shuttered sigh escaped her lips. Wood rattled and books thumped as they fell around them, but none of that mattered to her. Nothing mattered in that moment.

Nothing, except for him.

.
.
.

Notes:

This snippet has caused me much pain, my phone having deleted HALF of it due to an "error" after I logged out of my doc's app for a second, but I tried my best to re-write it and even though I don't think it's as good as the "original"... I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out.