Possession 🔞

She was his puppet, and he pulled all of the strings.

Sasusaku AU SHORT snippet. 18+ due to the dark theme of it. Wickedly evil Devil Sasuke and corrupt Angel Sakura.

.
.
.

Her eyes had retained no color, void of any emotion bred into an angel that made them pure and admirable. Sasuke circled her like a vulture circling its prey before feasting on its entrails, his obsidian pools scanning her closely for any misgivings of her devotion to him; carefully and slowly, but he found nothing uncouth or deceitful.

The large wings attached to her upper back were pure as a blanket of freshly fallen snow in December, and his hand reached towards them, itching to run his fingertips through them to see if they were as soft as they appeared. He did so, and after which he plucked one to inspect it in the soft glow from the flames brought forth by his own hands. The angel didn't even flinch at the pain, and simply stood stoic as ever, waiting for him to command her to his every whim.

It was his greatest wish as the devil's spawn to prey on the innocent... to corrupt that which was most pure in both the mind, the body, and the soul. To his utter satisfaction...and delight, he had finally succeeded in capturing the purest of them all.

And now that he had her, what to do with her was another matter entirely.

Shall he enslave her to his sensual desires? Force her on her knees to pray to him instead of her beloved god? Kill her in front of her friends to make a point that evil will always trump good in the end?

Her kind... they made a mockery of his kin.

Slayed them to "purify the earth" and in exchange forced him into a position he despised above all else. He did not wish to command the dead, didn't wish to rule them, yet... here he was. And right now, he saw it as an opportunity to exact his revenge against those who transgressed against him. Though he chose to spare Sakura that fate, given she was the only one willing to plead for his kin's lives.

That didn't mean however that the devil couldn't have his fun with her, while waiting for his plan to unfold.

He moved to face her and tilted her head back slightly with his left hand; twisting it this way and that, while examining the beauty that she possessed. She truly was an exquisite specimen of her kind. He then removed his hand from her chin, to place it on her shoulder, forcing her down onto her knees while rasping, "On your knees... and pray."

Sasuke inhaled sharply and narrowed his eyes when her hands ran the length of his tunic, downward before landing on his upper thighs, and she crawled her way up to him on her knees. It was a most erotic sight... one that enticed his loins to liven at the very thought of what this creature could do to him from this position. 'Now, that is more like it...,' he thought as he placed his long fingers on the tip of her chin, tilting her head back slightly, so that he could look deeply into her eyes.

"Good girl," he growled, eyes flashing from a dark obsidian to a bright, ruby-red with swirling, black patterns. "Now... I want you to worship me, pet."

"As you wish, my lord," the angel purred, before moving in.