🔞 Dreaming of You 🔞

She's his, she just doesn't know it yet.

Incubus Sasuke and human (librarian) Sakura AU. 18+ due to sexual content. (Lots of italics and '...', so sorry in advance if that annoys you.)

.
.
.

He was on his knees... for her... and the high she felt from it caused her insides to flutter with uncontrollable desire.

The coiling in her belly grew intense; the sharpness of her inhaled breath loud in the quietness of the room.

Her fingertips gently slipped through thick strands of silky black hair and her eyes slowly closed in complete rapture.

The exquisite and pleasurable lapping of his tongue on her folds caused her legs to weaken; her back arching against the bookshelf behind her in an attempt to support her. She let out a desperate moan of need as he delved deeper.

"That's it, my Kitten," the man purred against her skin; his breath hot and his fingers flexing against her thighs. A low rumble of approval came from his throat as she thrust her hips slightly in his direction, urging him to continue.

He worked her body with a feverish intent and abandoning all logic, she allowed it; the man feasting on her desires for pleasure as if he was a man starved. But he was giving so much more than he was taking she thought while her eyes rolled back when his luscious lips tugged experimentally at her swollen clit.

Sakura rolled her hips, using her grip on him to drag him closer. She let out a desperate cry as her thighs began to quiver; her climax near. She felt his lips tug into a knowing smirk as he worked harder to draw out her pleasure; using his grip to hold her steady as she slowly lost herself in the sensual pleasures he so willingly offered to her.

Her eyes opened slightly, her gaze shifting down her body and she felt the very breath leave her lungs when her eyes met his. He'd been watching her intently; his dark obsidian pools filled with an uncontrollable thirst. Sakura witnessed his lips curve upward and opened her mouth, but no sound was expelled apart from a desperate gasp.

The man pulled away, his fingers replacing his tongue as he continued to hold her gaze. It was only a matter of time before she felt the fully satisfying release of ecstasy take hold. Holding her gaze, his tongue darted out to taste the wetness soaking his lips... her wetness... and she couldn't suppress a shiver from the primal, dominant act. His voice was deep when he said, "That's right, my Kitten. Come for me."

She closed her eyes, teetering on the edge of bliss; then—

The slamming of several books on her desk startled her to full alertness and Sakura sat up quickly; her head spinning while her eyesight grew blurry from the sudden movement, causing an influx of blood to rush to her brain. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to force the feeling away; then opened them to glare at her friend, who stood across from her with a shit-eating grin spread across her ruby-red stained lips. "Thanks a lot...," Sakura murmured under her breath, and Ino simply shrugged before moving to the seat across from her.

"You shouldn't be sleeping on the job then, Miss Haruno."

Sakura tossed one of her pens at the blonde, smacking her in the forehead with it and Ino retaliated by sticking out her tongue like a petulant child, before tossing it back. The pinkette easily caught it, shaking her head before adjusting in her seat and stretching to ease the ache in her muscles. "How long was I out for this time?"

"Twenty minutes; give or take." Sakura's lips twisted into a frown while she adjusted her posture; glancing around the room to see a few people sitting quietly around the room... some of them reading, some playing on a computer, while some younger ones appeared to be doing their homework. The local "bad boys" hung out in the corner chatting quietly amongst themselves, while an older man had fallen asleep in an old armchair by the window with a newspaper resting on his chest; his thick glasses askew on his face. Her gaze shifted back to her bestie who was now focused on looking through one of the discarded folders lying fully abandoned on her desktop, taking the initiative to assist in cataloging some of their new (and old) inventory.