🔞 The One and Only 🔞

She only wanted to make him jealous. She unknowingly unleashed his inner beast.

A sasusaku AU slight-smut (with fluff) snippet.

.
.
.

Sasuke watched with one-part fascination, one-part anger, and one-part disgust as her tongue delved deeper into his best friend's mouth; the blonde's legs spread wide enough for her to easily tuck between them, given her tiny stature.

The pink-haired female eagerly undulated her hips against him, eliciting a guttural, pleasurable moan from the blonde who brought his left hand up to cup her barely covered ass cheek. Her tiny hands continued to move up the full length of his thighs, starting from the knee.

Closer and closer, until the tips of her delicate fingers were almost touching the perceivable bulge; well-pronounced at the front of his washed-out, hole-riddled jeans.

It was only at that precise moment when something finally snapped within him and he maneuvered quickly...grasping the pink-haired firmly by her right wrist before dragging her away from the counter and his friend, quickly disappearing through the throng of party goers.

"Hey," she protested, but he ignored her and continued to make his way up the stairs. He knew Naruto would be fine, there was a whole line of women waiting; like sharks in the ocean swirling around their potential meal. He just couldn't believe his best friend would be stupid enough to not even recognize his ex.

In the right state of mind, Naruto would have NEVER gone for Sakura like he did just now, but given the fact that he'd already consumed nearly an entire six pack alone, showed that he definitely wasn't thinking straight. For years he had only ever seen Sakura as a sister figure...Sasuke intended to keep it that way.

When he reached his destination (his bedroom), he quickly dragged the drunken woman inside behind him, slamming the door firmly shut, before locking it for good measure. He twisted her around and shoved her front against the wood; rattling it beneath their combined weight while he settled in behind her, trapping her by the wrists as he pulled them up above her head.

"What are you doing, Sa-ku-ra? Going after my best friend like that, when we just broke up only a few days ago." As a response, she whimpered; unintentionally grinding against him as she struggled to free herself from his firm grasp. He struggled to maintain control over his emotions... clamping his teeth and eyes closed when he felt the sudden stirrings in his lower belly spread lower. How he missed having her pressed snuggly up against him...on those dark and lonely nights... Sakura's warmth bringing comfort and calm to his otherwise chaotic thoughts. "Answer me! Explain yourself," he growled in frustration and anger... though a portion of it was misdirected.

"Ijustwantedtoforget...," she slurred, another soft whimper escaping as she finally stopped her struggling, and chose to sag against the door instead.

His onyx-colored eyes narrowed when her hips jutted out, just inches away from his traitorous cock. "What," he said, unable to comprehend what she had said. She sighed and bent forward further, her forehead plastering itself against the hardwood.

"I just wanted to forget about you, Sasuke. Tonight, when I saw you talking to that Karin girl, I just— snapped." He felt a tight ball form in the back of his throat as he stared at the top of her head; his heart running a damn marathon inside of his chest... while his thoughts went haywire inside of his brain. Was Sakura... jealous?

"Is that why you broke up with me? Because of her?"

Sakura sighed. "I thought you would be happier with her. She's prettier, more popular, smarter—"

The sudden slap to her thigh startled her... and she yelped in surprise, jerking in his hold as she tried to turn around to face him. Sasuke wouldn't allow it and pressed against her harder, shoving her flush against the door now. "So, you're telling me that you broke up with me... because you were jealous? Of her?" Sakura remained silent, but the light hue rising in her cheeks indicated that his assumption was the correct one to make. "Karin is nothing compared to you."

"But I saw you two and—"

"Honest mistake. She was helping me get a present... for you. Her father manages your favorite band, and she was hooking me up with front row seats and backstage passes for their next Konoha concert. I was going to give them to you yesterday... on our anniversary, but—" Now, Sakura felt utterly foolish.

Swallowing down her pride, she whimpered, "I'm sorry." He tsked and pressed more firmly against her backside.

"Do I need to show you... remind you...of how much I love you? Do I need to beg you... to take me back? What more do I have to do to prove myself... my undying love for you, Sakura. It has only ever been you," he whispered now into her ear; licking the shell of it, and relishing in the delightful shiver it sent down her spine. "Nobody will EVER replace you in my heart. Please understand that." His hand moved lower, brushing tenderly across her thigh, before sliding all the way up to the hem of her miniskirt; dancing across the skin with feathery touches.

"Oh Sasuke-kun... please"."

"What do you desire, Sa-ku-ra?"

"You. Me. Us. This. Now!!!" Even with her words a jumbled up and rushed out mess, he still understood and hiked her skirt up quickly; tucking the loose fabric into the waistband before sliding his zipper down to free his aching cock. With his tip now situated, Sasuke leans forward to press his lips against her ear. His grip on her wrists tightened as he said, "does this mean you'll take me back?"

"Y-yes, yes. Just... please... I need—" Both moaned as he sank deeper into her heat, spreading her walls slightly with his girth. Being small, she always felt so tight, but this time somehow seemed to be different.

In that moment he knew that he would do whatever it took to show her everyday how much she meant to him... how much he truly loved her with all of his heart.