The Awkwardness of a New Romance

Awkward didn't even begin to describe how he felt in that moment and his inexperience showed. He was extremely embarrassed.

A sasusaku blank-period snippet. Smut implied. 🔞

.
.
.

It was sudden. It was unexpected. It was all-consuming.

It was their first.

He had no idea what to do with his hand, so he let it hang by his side while his mismatched eyes widened in surprise and he froze with his hesitation of what to do next. Sakura made the first move; pulling him down, laying them on her bedroll as the sun slowly sank beneath the mountainous horizon beyond their makeshift shelter. The fire crackled on, the only sound apart from their smacking lips as they awkwardly tried to get a good rhythm in their haste.

He had never gone this far with a woman before... and his inexperience was showing, blindingly so; and causing the lone Uchiha great and utter embarrassment.

His partner whimpered beneath him... her wide, feminine hips pressing against his as he held his body above her, unsure as to what to do next. His cheeks flamed when he felt his cock pressing against her belly and he pulled away to bury his face in her throat, hoping to the gods above that she wouldn't notice.

But this was Sakura. So of course... she noticed.

"S-Sasuke-kun, a-are you... okay?"

He hesitated to answer, her hands roaming his shoulders until they landed on his back; soothing circles proceeded thereafter as he held his breath for a brief minute.

He finally released a low sigh of surrender and pressed his lips against her skin. "I'm sorry, Sakura."

The young woman wiggled a little underneath his weight, but quickly settled again when he refused to move from his position above her. "You know you don't have to apologize to me, Sasuke-kun. It's okay. We don't have to if you aren't ready for—"

"It's not that...," he spoke up quickly, trying desperately to defend his own actions, but unable to come up with a less embarrassing way of saying what he was really and truly feeling. His poor cheeks burned hotter, but he chose that moment to look at her anyway... letting his tall walls fall for the woman he loves. He watched silently for a moment as her vibrant greens grew wide, her own plump cheeks flush with the heat from the flames and her desire. "I want you," he whispered... closing his eyes for the next part. "But... I don't know what to do."

A long pause follows and he feels his heart sink. He was about to get up and remove himself from the embarrassing situation when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He opened his eyes then, meeting the most tender expression he had ever seen coming from her beautiful face.

Her lips twitched slightly at the corners while she held onto him firmly. "I don't know what I'm doing either, you know."

Sasuke understood the meaning behind her words and tentatively leaned down to press his lips experimentally against hers. That night, they learned together what it truly meant to love someone fully... and as the sun rose on the horizon once again (with the pinkette pressed against his side) Sasuke knew that he would never be alone again.

He had a family. He had a home and that was all he ever really wanted.

.
.
.

Author's Notes:

If any of these sound like your own writing or another you have read I apologize but I didn't copy anyone's work. This is entirely my own writing.

Don't forget to check out my twitter page for more content! I post socmeds and other things on there!