🔞 Fantasy: His 🔞

Boruto era, specifically Sasuke retsuden, inspired SHORT smutty snippet.

.
.
.

His pulse thrummed, pounding with excitement–

The perpetual ache he'd been feeling since seeing his wife again after so long had begun to flare up again, forcing his lone hand to clinch painfully at his side while he attempted to fight back the growing desire, the urge, to take her firmly by the waist and shove her petite body against the nearest bookshelf; his blunt nails biting into the flesh of his palm as he vividly pictured himself hoisting her upward by the back of her thighs, Sakura wrapping them around his hips tightly while his thin lips attached themself to the delicate column of her slender throat.

His hips rolling against her as she slipped a hand between them to free him from the restraining fabric of his hideously pigmented uniform, guiding him leisurely towards her while she worked him carefully with delicately thin fingers.

His cock... slowly slipping between her folds as she threw her head back against the books... with a deep, repressed moan; his name, sensually spoke with such praise passing over her delectable tongue, reaching his ears like a sweet, sweet melody; soothing his soul.

He was brought back from his wayward imagination when his wife's hand wrapped loosely around his bicep, the glint of a gem flashing in the dull light, and a look of confusion was clearly written all over her face as she spoke softly to him; as if afraid to be overheard by another. "Sasuke-kun, are you alright?"

He didn't dare offer up what his imagination had conjured, knowing deep down that this wasn't the time nor the place for such indulgences. Reluctantly he looked away and took a step away from her to gain much needed space between them...enough so that he could take a deep breath without inhaling her intoxicating, sense-reducing scent. With a curt nod, he responded with a sharp, "Fine. Let's go." She tilted her head in confusion, before dutifully following after him.