🔞 Silent Flirtations 🔞

It was only just a game.

A sasusaku smutty snippet. 18+ due to sexual themes and slight language.

.
.
.

From his peripheral vision, Sasuke observed a thin strand of his lover's bangs slowly sliding down from the top of her loosely tied-up bun; but he didn't dare look away from her as she gazed upon him with a strategic intent.

Her expression was unusually blank, but her eyes told him a completely different story.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat; his legs becoming a restless mess, while the rest of him followed suit. Sasuke had done many things in his life; fought off many enemies, endured the harshest conditions along his travels... came through (relatively) unscathed during his many battles with his old teammates, suffered through the harshest realities and became a stronger man for all of his efforts. Yet this... whatever was happening between them... Sasuke felt as if he was teetering on the precipice of a very large cliff, mere moments away from falling to his demise without a safety net to catch him.

This thing that was happening with her needed to come to an end because he was losing... badly.

His restraint cracking; breaking under the pressure of her intense stare. But he couldn't lose, right?

There was no way he was going to allow himself to cave first. Again.

The profoundly absurd idea that he could somehow secure his victory was still weighing heavily on his shoulders... so much so that he was starting to strategize a plan inside his mind as to which advantage would work best in his favor... to eliminate the possibility of a loss on his part.

He was definitely a sore loser.

And this was a game that he refused to fail.

No matter what the consequences would be for him later.

The corner of his lips twitched as beads of sweat began to bubble up across his forehead, and his mind ran rampant until he settled on attempting a maneuver that had worked well for him in the past. Plan A, the look, was in motion. He tilted his head down slightly, never losing eye contact, and dipped his eyelids slowly...portraying to her every emotion that he possibly could through his half-lidded eyes.

Sasuke saw the unconcealed recognition in her eyes the moment it happened, and was satisfied when her cheeks began to take on a pale pink hue. But as time lapsed, he realized that one simple look wouldn't be enough to make her crack this time. So much for that strategy. Sakura was determined to make him break first. But he hadn't lost yet. He still had plan B and plan C... although the latter wasn't something he wanted to do unless absolutely necessary.

Sakura would be angry when she found out about it later, and he hated to think of the repercussions and damage of what one of her punches would do to him if she actually managed to land a hit.

Would it be worth it? At the moment, yes. But would it be a while before he was fully satisfied again? More than likely.

Clearing his mind once again, he attempted to wiggle his eyebrows suggestively and his lips lifted in a slight smirk; an attempt at taunting and goading her into reacting, but Sakura was being stubborn tonight and held her ground; though he did witness her lips dip down into a slight pout and her cheeks flushed slightly darker in response to his teasing. His fingertips began to tap on his bent knee, his teeth clamping gently on the inside of his cheek as he tried to think of anything else that might work on her before he had to resort to plan C. But nothing came to mind, and he was growing tired of waiting on her and frustrated that his attempts to woo her had failed miserably.

With no other alternative, he closed his eyes and let out a slow, deep breath. He could feel her giddiness at winning their little 'staring content', but that was short-lived in the next moment when he re-opened his eyes; his sharingan flaring to life, mirroring her shocked gaze. With his lips up in a wicked smirk, he transported her into a world full of his own design.

"S-Sa—suke," she panted, fingers tangled in his hair as he played her weaknesses against her.

Her right leg was hooked high on his hip, while her left was bent over to the side; her thighs shaking as he pushed her to the edge of bliss again...only to slowly back off seconds before she'd climax. He was frustrating her, he knew it. But how much sweeter would her climax be when he finally let her cum?

His lips lifted up where they rested on the side of her neck when he heard her groan again; and hissed when her nails dug into his scalp as she tugged furiously at his hair. "Stop being a tease, Sasuke...," she huffed, her heel digging into his backside as she forced his fingers to go deeper; where they were just moments ago. Sakura moaned low, guttural, and deep when he curved them and began to slowly move again; increasing his pace with each passing second while she attempted to force him to stay in place this time with her enhanced strength.

Taking pity on her, he finally relented and allowed her the satisfaction that she desperately craved, and her scream was like music to his ears; the most satisfying thing he'd ever heard. She relaxed on the sheets of the bed in their hotel room, panting harshly while he peppered her sweaty skin with more feathery-light kisses. His hand came to rest on the bed beside her while he held himself above her with a satisfied grin.

When she opened her eyes slightly to look up at him, they rolled while she let out an anguished groan. "I-I c-can't... believe I f-fell for that... a-again!!!" His chuckle caused her to slap him hard on the chest; her lips twisted into a scowl as she glared hotly up at him. "I'm a s-strong ass shinobi! I shouldn't— I c-can break out of any j-jutsu—"

His dark eyes slowly blinked at her as recognition hit, and her eyes widened significantly as she grasped him by the shoulders. "H-hey! You... c-cheated, Sasuke-kun! I would have won if you hadn't—" He silenced her with a kiss, his tongue poking into her mouth to tangle with her own as his hand leisurely trailed the full length of her, before settling underneath her ass. He lifted, pushing her against him to gently ease his cock inside of her. He knew he wasn't out of danger yet. Sakura would surely punish him later once she'd regained a semblance of clarity.

But for now at least, he thought as he released her mouth to look down on her as he began to pick up his pace, he could enjoy the spoils of his ill-gotten victory.